Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glory Hole Slut... wtf?  (Read 22245 times)

Offline Delfrommem

Fuck me, I tried this service a few weeks back in Croydon.

It was just like a fucking wierd pantomime to be honest.
I think I ended up being slippery wanked to completion.

My feeling was its a tranny.
Most peculiar punt, perhaps I should write a review but don't want to relive it really,

If pressed I might post a review but it's like regurgitating a bad kebab.
Perhaps for that reason I really ought to review. See if I can get over it first.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Most peculiar punt, perhaps I should write a review but don't want to relive it really,

Perhaps for that reason I really ought to review. See if I can get over it first.
Loooool my fear with this a woman swapping places with a gay guy and getting sucked off by a dude  :scare: :vomit:. Way to risky for me I dnt care if I see a female hand or hear a female voice

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Roth

Deffo put up a review. :thumbsup:

Offline MJ.spritzen

DrGFreeman
same story from who ?
you back about your fantasy again ?

Here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4921

Offline Brazilian Martian

so no-one else backing your made up story then ?

Looool I've just read that story for the first time, I think he start writing fantasy books as his talent is clearly being wasted  :D

Offline MJ.spritzen

Well, here's 6 fellas who had the same thing i did.

by District13 on August 03, 2016, 10:15:59 PM

Arrived at her place, was buzzed into the building and went to her door. It was unlocked. I went in and was met by a big blue tent with a hole in it. I almost broke down laughing and almost left (maybe I should have.) Anyway I gave “her” the money and stuck my cock through.

by Gspotter on June 05, 2016, 04:01:37 PM

Eventually got there, she leaves the door closed but unlocked. When you get in, you see the screen and she puts her hand out for the money and then you put your cock into the glory hole.

by Lazzzer on January 06, 2016, 02:19:06 PM

Walked in. Blue tent right in front of door with a hole cut around waist level.

by muzzyhell on June 06, 2015, 05:57:08 PM

I text her mid afternoon and told to go to The Omni Centre and when I got there I got a text saying something on the lines of "When you get to the room, you'll see a big blue tent. Put your money through the hole first and then your cock and allow to service you till you cum. Service is strictly no talking, OK?". I said OK, stated what I wanted and then given a room number at a City Centre Hotel.

I went in the room on the second floor after dodging the reception staff to be greeted with a big blue tent, and a rather feminie hand (with nails on and everything, nice touch if it turns out to be a bloke!) with her hand out for money. I handed over the 50 without saying anything, took my trousers and jacket off and stuck my cock in the hole. Now, before I put my dick in the hole I was really worried that it could be a bloke but the technique made me soon forget about that. Was there for about 10-15 mins in all with OWO, DT and CIM.

by stonesfan310 on March 24, 2015, 02:28:19 PM

Specifically mentions she doesn't do any penetrative sex on her profile. Comms were good as she texted me directions to her hotel room (stays in various hotels across the country). I go in and there's a blue tent with a hole taking up almost all of the hall space. Paid her the standard £50 and put my dick through. She starts with OWO (will do OW or OWO according to her profile, your choice). Then before I know it she has her pussy on my cock and I'm fucking her bareback.

by jambogaz on November 30, 2014, 01:22:38 AM

So stuck my money then my cock through the hole in the tent set up in the holiday inn bedroom.

Offline DrGFreeman

err, yeah, the 'glory hole' is a pop-up tent, no-one disputes this
you will notice earlier in the thread I posted a picture of a similar tent for illustration

when you said 'seems like he/she is still doing it. Same story from all the guys that have been' I assumed you were repeating your fantasy story of :
She stops sucking and about 3 seconds later i can feel it sliding inside her. She's fucking me bareback....  After about 3 mins of that she goes back to sucking it. I cum. A big spurt first, she quickly shuffles behind the tent and sticks it inside her again where i empty my load.

Offline Delfrommem

err, yeah, the 'glory hole' is a pop-up tent, no-one disputes this
you will notice earlier in the thread I posted a picture of a similar tent for illustration

when you said 'seems like he/she is still doing it. Same story from all the guys that have been' I assumed you were repeating your fantasy story of :

Oh come on - the guy has almost certainly stuck his dick in a blue tent on holiday or somewhere you've got to allow him a bit of poetic licence.  :wacko:

Offline Delfrommem

milo

Well you asked for it....hide behind your sofa. I was when writing it:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=reviews30days
That link doesn't now take me to the review, so if anyone else also has problems, try this link.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=138187.0

Offline Delfrommem

That link doesn't now take me to the review, so if anyone else also has problems, try this link.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=138187.0

Cheers milo...  :drinks:

The review certainly  sheds a bit of light on the issues here,,,   :crazy:

cheekytim

how about someone gets the room number, and then speak to reception to phone up so you can speak to them, or ask them if they are male or female. just an idea  :D

Offline cunningman

Ouch  :scare:
Always wondered why?  I mean, a BJ is a BJ, and anal is anal.  The chomosomes matter though?
I prefer pussy myself, and I probably do have hangups about having those sensations even from a ladyboy.
But I'm not quite sure why.  It seems illogical, if I don't have to help them out, as it were.
I guess there is a limit how liberated and gauche we are.

Offline shagmore

Never been interested in Glory Holes, I would want to make sure that its a lass the other side and not some bloke.

Not for me. I like pussy to be pussy.