Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unjustified AdultWork debit for video.  (Read 687 times)

Offline WASA38

I recently discovered that £18-worth of my AW credit had disappeared, ostensibly for watching two videos. Although I paid for and looked at the SP's Private Gallery and also paid her a visit I certainly never watched the videos and I'm 99% certain that I never clicked on them (and if I had  clicked on one I would have expected the usual window seeking confirmation that I approved the payment and I would have declined). Oddly, when I rechecked I discovered that the two icons had been de-pixellated but they were not watchable without purchase of a credit top-up (not that I wanted to).
Needless to say, AW have refused a refund. What a surprise !
I would be interested to learn if anyone else has suffered such a scam.

OldAdmin

Consider contacting your card issuer for a chargeback.

Offline shagmore

Consider contacting your card issuer for a chargeback.
Yes, your card provider will be usually pay back for something that was not legitimate.

AW -  :dash:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yes, your card provider will be usually pay back for something that was not legitimate.

AW -  :dash:

How is AW not legitimate.   :unknown:

bigmanbigman

Answer keep aw criedits £5 and below .

imtheman

How is AW not legitimate.   :unknown:

I think he meant the charge for the videos is not legitimate.....

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I think he meant the charge for the videos is not legitimate.....

Yeah see it now, cheers.    :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Answer keep aw criedits £5 and below .

Good advice.
I only buy £5 credits.

Offline WASA38

I was tempted by the Freeview offer and that worked quite well for viewing fairly costly private galleries. But clearly I will follow your suggestion in future.

Offline Students Notebook

I recently discovered that £18-worth of my AW credit had disappeared, ostensibly for watching two videos. Although I paid for and looked at the SP's Private Gallery and also paid her a visit I certainly never watched the videos and I'm 99% certain that I never clicked on them (and if I had  clicked on one I would have expected the usual window seeking confirmation that I approved the payment and I would have declined). Oddly, when I rechecked I discovered that the two icons had been de-pixellated but they were not watchable without purchase of a credit top-up (not that I wanted to).
Needless to say, AW have refused a refund. What a surprise !
I would be interested to learn if anyone else has suffered such a scam.

Would you provide a link please so other UKP members don't fall into the same trap.

S.N.

bigmanbigman

Theres no link if you click on a payment item aw asked by you want to purchase pg or  film at £ cost
You click yes .
Dont
If you keep you credit at £5 or under you can only spend/ loose £5.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 04:48:29 pm by bigmanbigman »