Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Genuine Arab women in London?  (Read 1671 times)

Offline FlaccidChimp

Hello I'm looking for a nice Arab woman for a special occasion. I have been attracted to them since I first encountered them, but they've nearly always been off limits to me. Do you know how I can see a genuine one? I don't want any southern Asians or eastern Europeans posing as Arab. I don't even want a mixed Arab. I'm willing to spend top dollar for a genuine Arab woman.

Offline cricket2

External Link/Members Only

Haven't met her, but comms seemed to be genuine

Offline Stevelondon

Bloody hell. The punting price is going up faster than at the pumps.

Offline FlaccidChimp

£350 an hour  Arab women expensive. I'll need to make sure she has good reviews at that price though.

Offline sparkus

Online Nickp

Bloody hell. The punting price is going up faster than at the pumps.

You mean pumping price

Offline Iceman007

Offline frosty

Sorry to be pedantic about this, but she states on her profile that she’s Persian which is different to Arab. I only bring this up as FlaccidChimp seemed to be pretty strict in his original post about wanting to see an authentic Arab woman.

Offline frosty

Already a thread on this? :unknown:

Here is the thread in case OP hasn’t seen it. There are quite a few women of mixed or non-Arab decent in there though.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252721.0

I’ve had this Moroccan girl on my hotlist since she was posted in that thread although I haven’t had chance to meet her yet. She might be of interest FlaccidChimp and is a bit cheaper than some of the other options External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 09:47:07 pm by frosty »