Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London booking the hardest it's ever been?  (Read 7137 times)

Offline BillT

... we have been conditioned not to talk to people, in bars, on trains, just about anywhere....

Gonna derail a little on this very quote (but then this thread isnt exactly on message!  :lol: )

Recently, I got off a Tube train and as I did a young lady (probably 5ish years younger than myself I would guess, and to my eyes an attractive girl) accidentally kicked my heel. She apologised. And I turned and said "not a problem"

Turned out we were both going to the same connection platform. I was ahead. And when I turned around on the platform. She was about 1m away from me.

We got on the next train and due to empty seats we ended up sitting virtually opposite each other. She glanced in my direction a good few times. I checked for rings. And she had none. I admit I contemplated trying to strike up a conversation, but then remembered the (implied) words of so many authoritarian types. "Any form of conversation without written consent or explicit invitation is a hate crime or harrassment"

She got off the train earlier than me, and I wondered for the next couple of stops what might have been if I'd actually tried. Knowing that I will likely NEVER see this lady ever again  :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 08:17:18 pm by BillT »

Offline lillythesavage

Gonna derail a little on this very quote (but then this thread isnt exactly on message!  :lol: )

Recently, I got off a Tube train and as I did a young lady (probably 5ish years younger than myself I would guess, and to my eyes an attractive girl) accidentally kicked my heel. She apologised. And I turned and said "not a problem"

Turned out we were both going to the same connection platform. I was ahead. And when I turned around on the platform. She was about 1m away from me.

We got on the next train and due to empty seats we ended up sitting virtually opposite each other. She glanced in my direction a good few times. I checked for rings. And she had none. I admit I contemplated trying to strike up a conversation, but then remembered the (implied) words of so many authoritarian types. "Any form of conversation without written consent or explicit invitation is a hate crime or harrassment"

She got off the train earlier than me, and I wondered for the next couple of stops what might have been if I'd actually tried. Knowing that I will likely NEVER see this lady ever again  :unknown:

Says it all about my point.

FFS, the convo started, why the fear?  Or are you going to report her for looking your way, as the big red notices tell you ?  :lol:.

Life is too short, she may be having the same regret thoughts as you, but you will never know for the sake of saying more than 2 words.

Rat and drainpipe come to mind,  :D, mine anyway.

Back to the online stuff then, just how the money wants it to be.  :D

Offline stonebow1

Just did an 8 mile search for a young hottie that might be available today. No one.

At least we have our country back though. FFS

Offline BillT

Just did an 8 mile search for a young hottie that might be available today. No one.

At least we have our country back though. FFS

According to Adultwork. There are 533 girls available today in London between the ages 18 and 30 who offer Incalls. I could understand if it was 53 why you'd blame Brexit! But it isnt related.

If anything Covid, made more of my European work colleagues return home. But they weren't planing to return home off the back of the Brexit vote. Quite a few of them applied for, and were confirmed, to stay forever in the UK. I wouldnt be surprised to see many of them return to the UK in due course. I would say some were even vocally anti Eu to start with so were quite pleased with the result. Its a sham by the media to say that ALL eu migrants love the EU

Stop watching the news and find out the facts behind the story. The media have been blaming Brexit for queues at airports caused by lack of staff. As others have said it was Covid that made aviation lay off people as they were being told Aviation demand wouldnt return until at least 2024 (which was wrong even to a thicko like me!) so in the meantime, those people went and got other jobs. And they arent keen on quitting a 9-5 just to go back and work in aviation. So we see sign on bonuses of £1-2K to try and get staff back from airlines and airports.

Things are different now. Adapt and overcome!

Offline lillythesavage

According to Adultwork. There are 533 girls available today in London between the ages 18 and 30 who offer Incalls. I could understand if it was 53 why you'd blame Brexit! But it isnt related.

If anything Covid, made more of my European work colleagues return home. But they weren't planing to return home off the back of the Brexit vote. Quite a few of them applied for, and were confirmed, to stay forever in the UK. I wouldnt be surprised to see many of them return to the UK in due course. I would say some were even vocally anti Eu to start with so were quite pleased with the result. Its a sham by the media to say that ALL eu migrants love the EU

Stop watching the news and find out the facts behind the story. The media have been blaming Brexit for queues at airports caused by lack of staff. As others have said it was Covid that made aviation lay off people as they were being told Aviation demand wouldnt return until at least 2024 (which was wrong even to a thicko like me!) so in the meantime, those people went and got other jobs. And they arent keen on quitting a 9-5 just to go back and work in aviation. So we see sign on bonuses of £1-2K to try and get staff back from airlines and airports.

Things are different now. Adapt and overcome!

They will not listen  :D, the pandemic never happened  :D, only Brexit did.

None of them want to know how the people of other countries want to leave the EU, how they lost all their educated young workers, uneducated too, that they cannot afford to buy the crops and meat they produce for wealthy EU countries.

Just want to blame Brexit for everything wrong in the world.  :lol:

Offline Rapha

Can totally relate to this. I get this all the time on the tube, but never once have I done anything about it, as talking to another person you've never met on the tube is generally frowned upon. Even when smiles are exchanged, done nothing. Probably also says a lot about me lacking confidence too.

Offline king tarzan

They will not listen  :D, the pandemic never happened  :D, only Brexit did.

None of them want to know how the people of other countries want to leave the EU, how they lost all their educated young workers, uneducated too, that they cannot afford to buy the crops and meat they produce for wealthy EU countries.

Just want to blame Brexit for everything wrong in the world.  :lol:

Don't worry about brexit..
Get da view count up yaa maan!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Handel2020

Maybe she would have given you her number, or told you she wasn't interested. Dr Pepper, what's the worst that could happen? I am not sure if people were more sociable in the past, but talking to people on public transport is difficult or every man would be doing it. I had a similar experience during the 2012 olympics. A curvy EE Blonde gave me every sign in the book she wanted to talk, including eye contact and smiling. I done nothing mainly due to the fact there were other passengers on the train who watched her like they were watching a TV show.

Anyway, I know enough to know that if you keep trying then eventually you'll get some numbers and some will go out for a drink with you. However, I have never had the banter or confidence to do it well so I tend to end up back in my shell. At some point you need a lot of persistence or luck and I didn't have either.