Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Being Opened up Anally by SP  (Read 2140 times)

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Morning gents.

So I have many fetishes that I try to love out. Edging/Milking is a fav and have a few SPs on my HL to explore this with once lockdown lightens up and I can meet without feeling guilty.

Another is being opened up anally with strapon and even a fist.

Bow I have a couple of prodommes that I see (when I can) who do this very well... BUT without intimacy. I am in search of a SP that:

- Genuinally knows how to and can weild a strapon on really well (so many can't TBH!)... in others words she genuially gets off on pegging a guy
- Is happy to explore me with multple fingers, even a entire fist. Fisting doesn't happen all teh time. Depends on size of hand, head space etc etc. but it cannot be rushed
- Very sensual and will open me up whilst also enjoyng sensual play... DFK, OWO etc.

Recommendations warmly welcomed?

Offline HornyHemel

External Link/Members Only

Helen is a true pro with any form of anal play and really enjoys it.  :cool:   Keep an eye on her profile for London tour dates and remember to review if you punt with her or anyone!!  :wacko:

Offline Shades

sasha lexx, The blueberry girl and Cumfuckmyarse are all experienced at this IME.

Offline SimonSays2108

Looking through Helen's gallery i recall some of the photos from the HoD website - haven't seen her myself but there may be a cross reference for reviews - its the R2D2 latex dress that was unusual / reminded me.

Offline pepsicolaboy

I would suggest Veronica might be a good bet, shes seems very open to all kinks except BB:

Veronica69_a
External Link/Members Only or

Offline tantric talents

This girl has a collection of strap ons as I discovered on a recent visit.
Not my bag as I am a tight ass ( well the OH thinks I am ) although am partial to the odd prostate massage.

Offline Shades

This girl has a collection of strap ons as I discovered on a recent visit.
Not my bag as I am a tight ass ( well the OH thinks I am ) although am partial to the odd prostate massage.

That big fist toy she has will definitely open you up

Offline pepsicolaboy

That big fist toy she has will definitely open you up

Courtesy of her aw gallery

Hidden Image/Members Only

:hi:

Offline Londonpunter30

Plenty of girls on AW and agency girls will do this.  Check a few of my reviews as I like this mixed in with intimacy too

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Plenty of girls on AW and agency girls will do this.  Check a few of my reviews as I like this mixed in with intimacy too

:drinks:

Offline Abcd333

I’m after the same thing. As you said there are plenty of SP on AW that offer this kind of service but most of them don’t deliver