Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetcandyhannah - Brighton - I Walked  (Read 1656 times)

4 review(s) for sweetcandyhannah (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline AllenTheMan

Arranged a visit with sweetcandyhannah in Brighton recently. Ended up making my excuses and walking.

External Link/Members Only

Price - £90 for half an hour

Comms - Easy, rang and got through, got sent a text with an address and confirmation.

Location - Private house in Peacehaven area of Brighton, not very discreet.

Looks - Poor, she had no make up on, unbrushed hair stuck up in a ponytail.

Service - Was quite looking forward to seeing Hannah as she looked filthy, but when I arrived she hadn't made any effort which is very annoying. I decided to cut my losses, made an excuse about a sudden bout of illness and left before I'd made it in the door properly.

Overall - Can't pass comment on what might have happened, believe others have had a good experience with her but if the WG can't even put on a spot of makeup why should I bother?

Offline jamiejay76

That’s a shame, seen her 2/3 times and always had a good time. I must agree last time I went and maybe before she hadn’t really dolled herself up but I put it down to my last minute booking that usually happens to me. It didn’t bother me as she’s easy to get on with and a very enjoyable fuck.

Offline latecomer

Well done for walking, Allen.  These girls just get too complacent.  At £90 for half an hour, if she can't even be bothered to make an effort with her appearance then she's just taking the piss.

Offline latecomer

That’s a shame, seen her 2/3 times and always had a good time. I must agree last time I went and maybe before she hadn’t really dolled herself up but I put it down to my last minute booking that usually happens to me. It didn’t bother me as she’s easy to get on with and a very enjoyable fuck.
Jamie - any chance of a review please?

Offline Its Cheaper To Rent

Formerly known as InnocentHannah
For those that want to search for old reviews, her previous AW profile address was:
External Link/Members Only

Offline jamiejay76

Jamie - any chance of a review please?

Sorry yeah will do one, weirdly thought I had but may of been on another site  :unknown:

Offline jamiejay76

As said previous seen Hannah a couple of times.
Easy location in rural area of peacehaven. Clean tidy house.  Nice friendly girl, easy to chat too. Approx 25 age. Slightly curvy in nice way . Shower offered. Parted with cash. She set rules out from the off so at least you know where you stand. Great blow job while I dived into her lovely pussy. Only usually have half hour so ask her to stop every few minutes as I’m going to blow.
On with the hood, tight pussy. She asks if she can use a small vibe on her clit at same time which is nice. Lots of kissing while I come in her. All good. Shower offered after. I can’t really fault her myself but do agree with previous review that she hadn’t made a great deal of effort on make up/ outfit.
To be fair, it didn’t bother me and also as mentioned I am a last minute man and maybe didn’t have time and I didn’t request any outfit. Spose I just like the natural look??!
Would go back. Believe she does some Bukkuka parties too

Bigdundee12345