Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fluffy AdultWork Reviews  (Read 2456 times)

jimbm55

External Link/Members Only

:dance:

He's in lurv. I have seen this girl (under another identity). Chattering time waster  :dash:

lkiu6433

All fun and games trashing these horrible white knights and fluffies on adultwork but to be fair I've read some positive reviews on UKP and they aren't too much better. Just one example but the amount of times I've read on ukpunting reviews that a girl was 10/10 in looks?! Really? 10/10 as in as good physically as a women can get, supermodel tier? Really?

vw

All fun and games trashing these horrible white knights and fluffies on adultwork but to be fair I've read some positive reviews on UKP and they aren't too much better. Just one example but the amount of times I've read on ukpunting reviews that a girl was 10/10 in looks?! Really? 10/10 as in as good physically as a women can get, supermodel tier? Really?
The problem with assigning numbers which I don't because its bullshit, and only works for the individual.

Nobody has made a key for reference.

downwiththesickness

Yeah, whereas I may think a girl is 10/10, because she's my perfect type or whatever, someone else might just see her as quite pretty.
As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.