Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: gifts  (Read 10684 times)

Offline Cuntminion

Anyone done this?

Someone mentioned ice breaking macaroons in another post, tickled me

I don't but if I did gift, would prob give taxidermy bat or something

Offline stevedave

I think the wad of cash I'm handing over is the best gift you can get!

Seriously though, gifts are for friends and partners, not for WG's. They won't give you owt...

Offline Cuntminion

I think the wad of cash I'm handing over is the best gift you can get!

Seriously though, gifts are for friends and partners, not for WG's. They won't give you owt...

What about a thank you card?

Offline Bangers and Gash

Someone mentioned ice breaking macaroons in another post, tickled me

Macarons!

:angry:

Offline claretandblue

Macarons!

:angry:
it's macaroons!I'm off to look for some in the kitchen  :sarcastic:

Offline johnny34

Did'nt someone take Bread sticks to punts?   :lol:

Offline smiths

What about a thank you card?

Yeah a personalised one saying thank you so much for sucking my cock and tickling my tonsils. :D

Type_O_Negative

The best gift for prossie is the fact you return to her  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

Did'nt someone take Bread sticks to punts?   :lol:
the infamous John commando "review " probably the most bonkers thing I have ever read

Offline madeinwales56

Gifts? Fucking gifts? These fucking prossies earn around £120 an hour for fuck sake. The only gifts I take is the right cash, a hard cock and a pair of loaded balls.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Gifts? Fucking gifts? ..... The only gifts I take is the right cash, a hard cock and a pair of loaded balls.

You smooth talking bastard.  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Zeusthedoc

I did used to take a box of chocs or the occasional bottle of wine - now i cant be fucked!
My money is enough.

There are some WGs that I am more friendly with, i will take a smile with me - others I'm just looking for her to blow me so I can get the fuck out of there.

Offline AnthG

These topics when they pop up, always seem to really peak my curiosity for some reason.

Can I ask, for those people who have taken wine to a punt for the girl. What is the exact name of wine you brought with you? (or even better a link to it on the Asda or Tesco website)

For example (and I ask this as clear for anyone to guess am not much knowledgeable about wine) but if you took a bottle of Asti Martini with you would this go down ok or is that considered chavvy drink?

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Zeusthedoc

These topics when they pop up, always seem to really peak my curiosity for some reason.

Can I ask, for those people who have taken wine to a punt for the girl. What is the exact name of wine you brought with you? (or even better a link to it on the Asda or Tesco website)

For example (and I ask this as clear for anyone to guess am not much knowledgeable about wine) but if you took a bottle of Asti Martini with you would this go down ok or is that considered chavvy drink?

what makes you think the WG know fuck all about wine? most of them would easily consider themselves 'lambrini girls'....
'good quality' wine is one thing....wine is also impacted by the nature/context of where/when/how/with whom it is being consumed. Then, it also depends on whether you are consuming with / without food etc...

then there is the temperature at consumption....reds (room temp / warm [depending on the actual wine]), whites (chilled), rosés (best fed to the toilet)....

just buy whatever....

Offline cueball

Gifts? Last one got 120 of the buggers, that's the only gift I'll take with me.

Offline madeinwales56

what makes you think the WG know fuck all about wine? most of them would easily consider themselves 'lambrini girls'....

then there is the temperature at consumption....reds (room temp / warm [depending on the actual wine]), whites (chilled), rosés (best fed to the toilet)....

just buy whatever....

Agree with your first point but, without wishing to appear picky, there are some red wines better served chilled, Beaujolais nouveau for instance. And most white burgundies are better at just below room temperature. Chilling them just kills the flavours.
But for prossies, as you say, just buy whatever.

Offline Sonny Crockett

For a certain lady, the gift I bring to the punt is a large bottle of baby oil to pour over both ourselves!!!!!!  :rose:

Offline AnthG

For those considering wine. These websites seem to be pretty useful that I have found from googling.

mastershifu

For a certain lady, the gift I bring to the punt is a large bottle of baby oil to pour over both ourselves!!!!!!  :rose:

:thumbsup:

johnnyboy61

OK, so just before my last visit to a reg I had made a batch of pesto sauce. Filled up a jar and put it in the fridge and still had some left over, so washed out an old herb jar and filled it up with the remainder of the sauce and gave it to her. Well, it makes a change from chocs, wine or flowers (not that I have ever given her any of these, but I did give her some shower gel once as I thought the stuff she had smelt a little feminine for punters returning home after a visit).

She looked at it with some suspicion and asked me if I had spat in it! As we had experimented with her blindfolded on my previous visit I thought we had a little more trust in each other than that - obviously this doesn't extend to outside the bedroom.

Don't know whether she ate it or not (I'll ask when I next visit), especially as one of the ingredients was anchovies, and given her suspicions she might have thought that the fishy smell came from a different source!

Ramsbottom-the-snake

But you read a large number of Adult Work profiles and you have a look at the wish list and there is nothing there other than expensive gifts. But it makes you feel like the quality of your time with them will be affected if you don't.

Offline RedKettle

I have said this before but we are the customers, in any other industry they would be giving us gifts - or at least a loyalty card!

Although where to hid that loyalty card would be the next security problem :D

Offline AnthG

I am still at it with the wine :) But if this is of any help to anyone - I am hoping it is. But here is the 2015 winners of the best value for money wine at the international blind tasting competition (apparently its the biggest thing there is for wine and takes place once a year, like the Oscars but for wine).

If you are going to ever buy wine. Here is one you can say won the international taste testing awards (what it seems happens is the judges have no idea if this is expensive stuff, or a bottle from Aldi. And they rate them all using the same rating scores, and this is the list of ones from the supermarkets that rated the highest).

I am actually thinking of buying a couple of bottles over my original idea of getting Asti Martini now.

Here is the Daily mail reporting on the event too.

I am thinking of buying a girl this if I can get my hands on it at the Waitrose in town.

It won the award for the best Rose, and its very low priced too.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 12:09:20 am by AnthG »

Ramsbottom-the-snake

Have you thought about Prosecco that seems to be the in wine at the moment and come out a reasonable price.

johnnyboy61

Since when did UKP turn into The Wine Review?  :wacko:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Speaking of gifts, I was given by a WG her ripped fishnet bodysuit, which she wore in the punt I had with her!!!! Reminds me of the good times!!!!!!  :rose:

Offline Turtle Z

I have been known to give underwear to regulars but purely out of self interest to be honest. I also like to cook so occasionally take my regular girl something tasty to nosh on other than my cock.  :D

Offline madeinwales56

I am still at it with the wine :) But if this is of any help to anyone - I am hoping it is. But here is the 2015 winners of the best value for money wine at the international blind tasting competition (apparently its the biggest thing there is for wine and takes place once a year, like the Oscars but for wine).

If you are going to ever buy wine. Here is one you can say won the international taste testing awards (what it seems happens is the judges have no idea if this is expensive stuff, or a bottle from Aldi. And they rate them all using the same rating scores, and this is the list of ones from the supermarkets that rated the highest).

I am actually thinking of buying a couple of bottles over my original idea of getting Asti Martini now.

Here is the Daily mail reporting on the event too.

I am thinking of buying a girl this if I can get my hands on it at the Waitrose in town.

It won the award for the best Rose, and its very low priced too.

Nice one AnthG. Some interesting stuff there. I remember one year (a number of years ago) Tesco premier cru champagne winning a Sunday Times blind tasting challenge. It was in very good company and won hands down. Bearing in mind it must have been made by a decent French vineyard and simply relabelled. I have bought it ever since. Bloody good too.

johnnyboy61

Thanks for that B&G, I think we all got the reference without the visual aid, and I'm just about to have my tea!!

johnnyboy61

Nice one AnthG. Some interesting stuff there. I remember one year (a number of years ago) Tesco premier cru champagne winning a Sunday Times blind tasting challenge. It was in very good company and won hands down. Bearing in mind it must have been made by a decent French vineyard and simply relabelled. I have bought it ever since. Bloody good too.
OK, stop winding us up, which one of you fuckers is actually Jilly Goolden!

Offline agent47

I like to leave with a nice parting gift, a good face splattering if you can get some in the hair so it matt's together   :lol:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Mostly I take a gift, mostly of nice fruits such as strawberries or cherries or raspberries and they always raise a smile and a snog, great icebreakers. I also sometimes take chocs, fruits not always in season, but many of the larger ladies I like to see do actually not want choices, especially in January when they are not sticking to their resolutions. I myself do not eat chocs. These things never cost much and are worth it in the results.

I have been known to take real European cheesecake for EE ladies like they had in Budapest etc from a local baker and they LOVE that.

But cherries or strawberries etc can liven up the foreplay and intimacy, or after the main event. Yes it is a commercial transaction but equally yes we can be friendly and have relaxed fun.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Thanks for that B&G, I think we all got the reference without the visual aid, and I'm just about to have my tea!!

:D :D

Offline virtualplayer

I'be taken trifle a few times, ice cubes and a bottle of cava but they were mainly for use during the meets...

Does something you buy the wg that you are going to use during your time together that she then keeps and you get to use it with her again and she might use with others count as gift ?

Offline AgedCases

Mostly I take a gift, mostly of nice fruits such as strawberries or cherries or raspberries and they always raise a smile and a snog, great icebreakers. I also sometimes take chocs, fruits not always in season, but many of the larger ladies I like to see do actually not want choices, especially in January when they are not sticking to their resolutions. I myself do not eat chocs. These things never cost much and are worth it in the results.

I have been known to take real European cheesecake for EE ladies like they had in Budapest etc from a local baker and they LOVE that.

But cherries or strawberries etc can liven up the foreplay and intimacy, or after the main event. Yes it is a commercial transaction but equally yes we can be friendly and have relaxed fun.

Agreed. I always take a treat we can both share.

Offline Owwhatanight

I take Sainsbury,s own brand wine in plastic bottles.....with screw cap.

Offline Cuntminion

:lol:

What the fuck is wrong with you

I still say taxidermy makes a nice gift

I bought myself a bat, and got it a little top hat, broke it when drunk though

Who wouldn't want a pet they don't have to look after

Offline HappyandLucky

For gifts I bring

For myself - some nice wine, favored shower gel and a dirty mind  :rolleyes:

For the WG - a wad of cash and a bag full of baby batter.   :drinks:

Any punters spending more than a fiver on a gift for a WG should check out ebay the following day to see how much she is selling it for  :dash:

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
Apart from the £££ I give them a pearl neckless :D :D :D

I have taken along squirty cream (in a tin) which I have licked off titties :P :P :P

(makes you own brand taste better when cleaning up ;) ) and the odd bit of fruit, sploshing is fun with big um`s

herelonely

I've never understood the present thing, its one thing if it's wine or something else to enjoy together as part of your enjoyment of the punt, but anything else? They're a service provider, I've had cause to see a physiotherapist a bit recently, 4/5 times, she's really nice we have a quick chat at beginning and end 'how are you' type stuff and I pay the bill as I leave, I wouldn't take a fondue set as a present.

On the other hand, teachers get presents from children at the end of the year/xmas, my parents always gave the milkmen/dustmen a few beers/chocs at Christmas and I've been known to tip in a Restaurant - so maybe its just horses for courses

Siadwel

I must confess, I gave a girl a bar of dark chocolate last time I went a-courting-oh.

Someone at work gave it to me for doing a rush job for her, the girl had dark chocolate on her AW Wishlist, so I gave it to her. She started on it while I was getting dressed, didn't offer me any, though. 

It was Belgian chocolate, so no cheap shit, but I would absolutely NOT go out and BUY something to give a WG.

So old recycled presents ok now ? :dash:

Offline Zeusthedoc

I had a place out on rent that was being used by a WG.

it was let/managed through an agent who was fucking crap and never actually went around.

Rent was paid on time and agent fed me some shit about place being immaculate (maybe she was in on it too)...

when she inevitably did a runner and i was tasked with clearing out the fucker...i ended up giving the lingerie/toys etc to a girl who i was fucking at the time. (so effectively, i received a gift from a WG?? - to keep some link to the original thread)

pissed that i didnt know about my place being using as a parlour...would have loved to be able to fuck that tenant...fit aussie bird.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 03:49:08 pm by Zeusthedoc »

herelonely

I had a place out on rent that was being used by a WG.

it was let/managed through an agent who was fucking crap and never actually went around.

Rent was paid on time and agent fed me some shit about place being immaculate (maybe she was in on it too)...

when she inevitably did a runner and i was tasked with clearing out the fucker...i ended up giving the lingerie/toys etc to a girl who i was fucking at the time. (so effectively, i received a gift from a WG?? - to keep some link to the original thread)

pissed that i didnt know about my place being using as a parlour...would have loved to be able to fuck that tenant...fit aussie bird.

There's one for the fantasies thread!

justfornow

Offline AnthG

On the other hand, teachers get presents from children at the end of the year/xmas, my parents always gave the milkmen/dustmen a few beers/chocs at Christmas and I've been known to tip in a Restaurant - so maybe its just horses for courses

I am thinking the whole thing on bringing WGs gifts is people are maybe seeing them for the GFE type punt, and they are just treating it like a full on GFE where they need to bring something for the start of the "date" to be cordial like they would for a true girlfriend.

Myself I have been thinking of bringing a gift as I suffer from third punt syndrome. Where the first punt and second punt with a girl is great. But then the third punt, or definitely the fourth punt, the girl it seems has seen me as a soft touch so the girl takes absolute liberties for it. Or my personally is a bit rubbing off and grating to her, so the third booking is the girl displaying an attitude towards me that makes me really not enjoy my time.

So I am thinking just a low priced small gift may be the way to break this so the third/fourth punts go as good as the first and second for me and can keep the girl as a regular.

Offline Zeusthedoc

There's one for the fantasies thread!

I hope you're implying that the 'fantasy' is punting with a WG in a proper she is paying me rent on....