Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy & Yasmina, South Kensington, you know the venue....  (Read 3144 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

External Link/Members Only British, 5’6” 24, 32E size 6 & External Link/Members Only Belgian, 5’6” 27 32E size 6 in South Kensington, 90 minutes, £675

After my meh punt on Tuesday today had to be quality because we punters deserve better than meh, we have needs, we are generally naughty fuckers who need to escape from reality and fuck great looking women who give the impression they enjoy spending time with us and yes, I know, it was expensive.

Venue: The infamous ten floors of whores aka Chelsea Cloisters, there really should be a punter’s co-operative owning a timeshare in the building as we supplement so many rents. Good sized room with massive mirror on wall adjacent to the bed, the action looks great in stereo.

Amy’s agency photos make her look like a brunette Barbie, all false tits and pumped up lips. Her selfies show a less harsh version, the reality is she is petite, with an awesome body, enhanced tits that look and feel real, a body made to be seen naked, facially pretty but suffering from surgically induced trout mouth.

Have seen Yasmina many times before, she is sparky, sexy, funny and looks exactly like her photos, great body and quirky personality, we get on great and the sex is awesome, no faking here, when she comes it’s a full neck flushing, eye closing moaning glorious thing.

She delivers full on DFK, OWO, proper deep throat with gagging, cock on face slapping, ball licking, rimming, stroking, fucking in all positions with gusto, rides you in cowboy like a young, better looking, female Lester Piggott and will do A although that’s not on my agenda. She is not shy and not scared of a cum shot on face, mouth, body, anywhere, there is also no rush to get rid of the jizz until she looks at you with sparkling eyes and swallows.

Two rounds, fucked both girls in cowgirl, vigorously, both ending with CIM, CIF, COB with lots of mutual kissing, stroking, groping and good banter in between.

Next week I’m meeting Michelle Independent & Emily’s Crème Brulee, the comparison will be interesting….

Offline salazar

Ooooh,  I do like a Maxes Angel review, especially if its a duo. Congrats.