Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shepherd Market in Mayfair?  (Read 28822 times)

Offline MrFlirt

...when I first used to go to Shepherd Market maybe, Jesus, 20 ,23 years ago?

I started this hobby when I was five.

Offline ralhar

Does anyone have more accurate info on this place?

LOL - Go down and see for yourself then. Remember to report back. I'm looking forward to that one.

Online sparkus

LOL - Go down and see for yourself then. Remember to report back. I'm looking forward to that one.

Your point is what? Do inform, am I a tout or a lurker?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 09:09:58 pm by sparkus »

Offline ralhar

Funnily enough, when I first used to go to Shepherd Market maybe, Jesus, 20 ,23 years ago?

if you havent already you should go back to the start of this thread and have a read... it's got some great nostalgia... have you got any stories?

Offline ralhar

Your point is?

those huge, ugly 60 year old (+) black women are not prossies... they are pimps and hustlers... they go out into mayfair scrounging change with "lost my bus fare" scams etc...

even when that address was in business it was well dodgy... i've never heard about a good punt there... read back... I myself had 2 dud punts there that were both comical... you used to get bad vibes just one foot in the door and now its half closed i bet it's even worse...

i could however be completely wrong and i'm just being narrow minded and nonchalant ... perhaps there's a plush brothel there now busting at the seams with musk and lingerie...

or (as I predict) you will get (if you are lucky) a £100 hand job off a carribean bag lady who is too old to change her ways and leave the area where she used to make money 10 years ago.

at least you will have a funny story for us...

:)

no offence meant, no hard feelings, good luck, report back.

Online sparkus

those huge, ugly 60 year old (+) black women are not prossies... they are pimps and hustlers... they go out into mayfair scrounging change with "lost my bus fare" scams etc...

even when that address was in business it was well dodgy... i've never heard about a good punt there... read back... I myself had 2 dud punts there that were both comical... you used to get bad vibes just one foot in the door and now its half closed i bet it's even worse...

i could however be completely wrong and i'm just being narrow minded and nonchalant ... perhaps there's a plush brothel there now busting at the seams with musk and lingerie...

or (as I predict) you will get (if you are lucky) a £100 hand job off a carribean bag lady who is too old to change her ways and leave the area where she used to make money 10 years ago.

at least you will have a funny story for us...

:)

no offence meant, no hard feelings, good luck, report back.

Ah, got you mate.  Your brief comment seemed pointed so that's how I read it.

Sounds grim as fuck, pass  :vomit:

Offline Jimmysingh

This thread is brilliant, all of your stories are good wish i could of experienced it in its glory days. Wish it could still be like that, thanks for everyones input , i work nearby think im gonna be working late this week  :cool:

Offline ralhar

glad you like... unfortunately we will never see any RLD's like soho or shepherd market ever again... get down there while you can and remember to report back...

Offline puntmiester

Is this the most up to date of the UK punting Shepherd market threads?

Any updates or recommendations? Haven't been gone for a while

Online stampjones

Was in the area this lunchtime so I did a circuit of shep market - not a single walk up open. Havent read the thread for a bit so may have been mentioned before but pretty sad if its fully legit now. I always liked punting around here, even if it was a tad more expensive than soho

Offline puntmiester

I think they open after lunch, like 3pm

Offline ralhar

Is this the most up to date of the UK punting Shepherd market threads?

Any updates or recommendations? Haven't been gone for a while

elena petite bulgerian  - mondays and thursdays 52A... remember to report back. thanks.

i'm surprised #30 wasn't open at 3pm but hopefully they havent closed... elena won't start until 4pm or later if she plans on going through to the early hours.

Offline puntmiester

yep, Elena was there today and she's a hottie and gives damn good service.

No extra's on offer for me though. Probably wanted to make sure I was hygienic etc.
I'll see if she's more forthcoming next time.

Offline puntmiester

Anyone know Elena's schedule this week?
I spoke to her a few weeks ago and she said she will decide last minute if she goes on holiday during Xmas-NY?

John2K

Anyone know Elena's schedule this week?
I spoke to her a few weeks ago and she said she will decide last minute if she goes on holiday during Xmas-NY?
Did anyone recently see Elena in Shepherd Market by the way?

Offline ralhar

no recent sightings reported as far as I know... would be interested also... if somebody could get down there and confirm these rooms are even still alive it would be good... a rota would be even better.

Offline Jonny Rotten

50A... :-). Good to see the shortest knight knows how to have a good night!

External Link/Members Only

John2K

50A... :-). Good to see the shortest knight knows how to have a good night!

This is so hilarious, you just made my day.
So this guy is so rich and he cannot find a more discreet (and less cheap) venue?
And Scarlett lied to me, she is 34, wtf, are you kidding?

Offline Colston36

Do you remember the red neon sign in a Curzon St window  "Chest for sale"?

When I came to seek my fortune in 1961 the sign read French Lessons. In the late 60's I lived in White Horse Street above Denisa the Lady Newborough's jewellery shop. I was good looking then; got free sex from one of the girls. I was also rich: used to drink champagne in The Bunch of Grapes. Where did our lives go?

Offline Colston36

Here we are, West End Girls by Barbara Tate

I started reading - seems really interesting#

Offline hamchang

Blimey I'd forgotten all about Shepherd Market. Remember chancing upon the place in the late 1990s and was soundly fucked by an absolute stunning tall thin brunette lady.

Offline tantric talents

When I came to seek my fortune in 1961 the sign read French Lessons. In the late 60's I lived in White Horse Street above Denisa the Lady Newborough's jewellery shop. I was good looking then; got free sex from one of the girls. I was also rich: used to drink champagne in The Bunch of Grapes. Where did our lives go?
It doesn’t matter really as many of us still have those great memories.
When we can’t remember them, fortunately it will matter even less  :D
 :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have not looked at the thread for ages as I never get into Central London.

Yep, 1961 was when I started. Nostalgia

I used to love the way the French ladies used to wash Mister Happy with soap and water before the real main course. It used to get him hard very fast. Pump and dump followed.
Does this still happen?

Offline beachtest

Just to clarify. Is the elena here with the gab between her teeth from Bulgaria, worked in soho?
She’s not Brazilian. She must be in her 30s/40s now.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 08:15:10 am by beachtest »

Offline nevi

Had my first ever punt in Shepherds market about 20 years ago. Nervous as hell at the time & after several attempts I went to see a girl called Jody at 20a. Had a great time playing with her tits, getting a BJ for the first time ever and fucking her. Was great to fuck someone other than the wife (we had been going through a very rough patch). I saw her regularly for 2 odd years before I moved jobs from that area.

.......what great memories :wacko:

John2K

contrary to all reports to the contrary, 19 Trebeck is still a working flat.
I used to punt there quite a lot and have fond memories. And I think one Asian SP still owe me £20.

Can someone please go there now and check if it is closed or not? That would be nice, I cannot bear the uncertainty.

Offline Slartysmith

A  nostalgic walk round showed that 50a (in the little square) was the only one open in mid afternoon.  Later 52 (further from Park Lane) was open with very unsubtle lighting showing from upstairs. 

19 Trebeck had the door ever so slightly open so it was probably still in business if you wanted to risk it (or perhaps the occupant had just forgotten to give the door a final push when they went in).

The places which were once in market mews are all boarded up with notices saying they are unsafe.  What a waste of prime London estate.

Offline ralhar

yeah even when those mews properties were shag houses I used to wonder about the value and if they were really being used to their full (financial) potential... some were really spacious and grand inside... but quite run down also...

at least 2 other (closed door) properties on the mews were brothels as well when i first started going there...

what strange history... I guess it just has no place in modern life... i see that era as the dying gasps of dickensian London or maybe swinging London... we're now in the internet age... its boring and sanitised... open hedonism is no longer tolerated...

these young guys with their bushy beards, tight jeans and mobile devices worth more that a small car... their idea of fun is tapping away at an "app"

no way does that beat the thrill of walking up white horse street at 3am and striking gold in a walk up...

last time i went down there, a few weeks back on a sunday, it was just 52 open... it looked grim.

Offline Kojac

Back in August I carried out a bit of reconnaissance at Shepherd Market trying to figure out who was working at No 30.  Everyday I went to check Nikki (LTH) UF (formerly Milana) and Kim (POL) LF were there.

At the time 50a was closed but fixed to the wall next to front door was a perspex box with cards inside.
The cards read;
DISCREET
GENTLEMEN'S
FANTASIES
MAYFAIR
3PM-6AM

So I phoned the number and Nikki picked up.
I asked about 50a and in particular Bulgarian Elena.
She said 50a would be closed until beginning of October when Elena and the other girls return.

Apologies to admin if I have broken any rules by listing a telephone number.  Let me know if there is a problem and I will delete the post.

Offline irwinuk

Offline Horizontal pleasures

The Londoner: Sex work industry in crisis as punters socially distance

Online Jonestown

There is only one flat in Shepherds Market, isn't there ?

Offline Malvolio

There used to be two on opposite sides of the square as you come in from the street to the north, plus another flat on the street leading from the SW corner of the square.

Been some time since I've been there so not sure what the current status is.

Online sparkus

I saw this tonight and on reflection the Standard does seem to consider sex work part of the capital's bread and butter compared to other media.

Offline joe diddley

Recent reports on the Soho walkup thread suggest that there are still two.

Offline the stan man

I've never been before, but I did some research on this thread and Google Street View and took a swing by as a recce on Tuesday just gone and none of the mentioned ones open at either 2.30pm or 5.30pm.
There was a tiny handwritten note with a phone number on the door of number 30 though. Too many people who could have been watching to stop and note the number down.

Offline laurenb

You can book her for morning hours . I remember visiting some time ago in the morning .
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Macmillan1964

Does anyone know if she charges any extras ?
Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1

Offline puntmiester

Is there another thread or is this the main one.

Anyone have a recent report of the market ?

Offline ralhar

this is the main one with some good nostalgia if you go back to the start (which is about all the west end is worth these days)...

I was down there in the summer and had a very strange conversation with some mystery girl at 50A who seemed to want to negotiate by shouting through the door (so I couldnt actually see her)... got stroppy with me when I walked.

other reports say 50a and 30 open at various unreliable times... it will just be some worn out soho hag... i doubt there's any new talent... feel free to see for yourself though... would love to be proved wrong.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 06:54:28 pm by ralhar »

Offline Malvolio

I took a walk through there last week, and the last remaining walk-up was closed as the entire building was undergoing redevelopment.

I very much doubt it will contain a walk-up when it reopens, so that's the end of centuries of prostitution in Shepherd Market.