Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My stupidity and lack of knowledge  (Read 1643 times)

Offline RobinBrod

I have just completed my first post-covid punt, if it can be called post-covid, and cannot now remember how to post a review. I feel remarkably stupid and idiotic. Can some kind member remind me! I am quite hopeless technologically.
Many thanks.

Offline Mr_Shins

Go to the Reviews section of the relevant region and you should see a "New Review" button on the page.. It is in the top right corner above the list of reviews.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 01:34:54 pm by Mr_Shins »

Offline Yorkshirefatrascal

Go to the Reviews section of the relevant region and you should see a "Post a Review" button on the page.

Top right of said page
Also log in 1st

Offline RobinBrod

Oh dear, now I feel even more f.... stupid. At the top of the South-East reviews page are the following: 'Search' and 'Advanced Search' and 'Mark Read'. At the bottom it reads 'Mark Read' and 'All Unread topics'. Nowhere does it say 'New Reviews'.

I am definitely logged in.

I hate being a trouble to other readers, Many thanks to Mr Shins and Yorkshirefatrascal for their help so far.

Why are some aspects of modern life so difficult when computers are supposed to make it all so easy? Or maybe I'm just dumb.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

This link may be of assistance as well when you come to compose the review.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 03:32:11 pm by Cupid Stuntz »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Oh dear, now I feel even more f.... stupid. At the top of the South-East reviews page are the following: 'Search' and 'Advanced Search' and 'Mark Read'. At the bottom it reads 'Mark Read' and 'All Unread topics'. Nowhere does it say 'New Reviews'.

I am definitely logged in.

I hate being a trouble to other readers, Many thanks to Mr Shins and Yorkshirefatrascal for their help so far.

Why are some aspects of modern life so difficult when computers are supposed to make it all so easy? Or maybe I'm just dumb.
It says New Review at the bottom as well, on the right hand side BTW.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline RobinBrod

Got it. Many thanks for all who have helped. I feel slightly less inadequate now and have posted the review.