Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cure for blotches caused by deathgrip wanking.  (Read 1807 times)

mediumjoe

First of all let me say if you think you've caught something see your doctor or go to the GUM  clinic !

Blotchy red sore patches on your bellend , exacerbated by acid in your urine ,and  just too much playing with yourself,   now fairly obviously the wg isnt  going to want to give that a good sucking is she?   Get yourself down to Boots, less than four quid hydrocortizone cream , sorry but you will have to ask for it, if they say anything just say you've got a little bit of eczema  flared up again ,and that you have had it before.

Spread a small amount on the area concerned, leave it alone . No I said leave it alone! 24 hours later  it will all be better again,  and then you can say a silent thank you to your old mate Joe.

Offline Silver Birch

Not all (your) problems are better shared  :unknown:

mediumjoe

Ha , but how do you know about all my other problems?

Now what was it they always say ,   oh yes    "my friend was telling me about it " how could you possiibly think it was me , anyway quite happy to share if it helps .
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 04:14:46 pm by mediumjoe »

MrKeen

Blotchy red sore patches on your bellend , exacerbated by acid in your urine ,and  just too much playing with yourself,   now fairly obviously the wg isnt  going to want to give that a good sucking is she?   Get yourself down to Boots, less than four quid hydrocortizone cream , sorry but you will have to ask for it, if they say anything just say you've got a little bit of eczema  flared up again ,and that you have had it before.

If this doesn't work you are going to have to see a GP or attend the sex clinic. some of these minor ailments only repsond to anti biotics or steriod cream. Beleive me Over the years I have experience.

Offline Zeusthedoc

First of all let me say if you think you've caught something see your doctor or go to the GUM  clinic !

Spread a small amount on the area concerned, leave it alone . No I said leave it alone! 24 hours later  it will all be better again,  and then you can say a silent thank you to your old mate Joe.

if following this advice - be sensible and read the label etc...follow the guidance on when to use/not use this cream and all the rest!

LL

some of these minor ailments only repsond to anti biotics or steriod cream. Beleive me Over the years I have experience.
The one he suggested using IS a steroid cream. I wouldn't recommend telling fibs in order to get this. You should talk to a doctor about it. Such creams can damage your skin if not used correctly.

StiffSteve88

If due to friction only, then a good lube from Ann Summers can ease things.

Offline Sticky

I was going to suggest that you don't try and throttle the poor girl while she's doing it, would probably loosen her grip a bit then.