Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HotKarinnaa69 - Birmingham City Centre - Awful Service, Rude Woman  (Read 2666 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5551973) (5 positive, 5 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Olderfreak

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

My regular wasn't working this week and i had a stony itch and had to see this awful excuse of a woman earlier this week on Monday.
Location - city centre apartments
Price - £60
Looks - Dont really look like pictures, a lot shorter, quite a bit chubby and stained teeth and dont have the figure in images.

Meet - Dont want to go into specific details but was very very rushed and kept saying i need you to cum and i was like i have booked for half hour and what is the need to rush. There was still around 15 minutes of the booking left and she was like time is up i have a client waiting outside. I explained there is still plenty of time and she kept muttering in her own language and kissing her teeth. Kept stopping giving OW and saying you need to cum which would turn me off.
I was close to leaving but though i want to at least cum i then tried wanking and she was like dont cum on me or on the bed and leave the rubber on.

Very very vanilla service totally only interested in your cash and getting you out kept killing the scene and cut short 15 minutes.

Also to add strange fishy smell from underneath and the room does not have a door only an curtain and could hear others in the other room.

One of the worst punts to finish the year off not enjoyable at all

Offline GingerNuts

Sorry you had a bad one but with two positives, three neutrals and three negatives prior to your visit you were always taking a chance.

It pays to do your homework.

Offline bozzyman

• Temp ban until
    30/05/24 @ 15:15
  • Reviews: 5
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

My regular wasn't working this week and i had a stony itch and had to see this awful excuse of a woman earlier this week on Monday.
Location - city centre apartments
Price - £60
Looks - Dont really look like pictures, a lot shorter, quite a bit chubby and stained teeth and dont have the figure in images.

Meet - Dont want to go into specific details but was very very rushed and kept saying i need you to cum and i was like i have booked for half hour and what is the need to rush. There was still around 15 minutes of the booking left and she was like time is up i have a client waiting outside. I explained there is still plenty of time and she kept muttering in her own language and kissing her teeth. Kept stopping giving OW and saying you need to cum which would turn me off.
I was close to leaving but though i want to at least cum i then tried wanking and she was like dont cum on me or on the bed and leave the rubber on.

Very very vanilla service totally only interested in your cash and getting you out kept killing the scene and cut short 15 minutes.

Also to add strange fishy smell from underneath and the room does not have a door only an curtain and could hear others in the other room.

One of the worst punts to finish the year off not enjoyable at all            Can't expect anything better from a Rom.

Offline bozzyman

• Temp ban until
    30/05/24 @ 15:15
  • Reviews: 5
Can't expect anything better from a dishonest Rom.

Offline KingUser2017

She's Romanian, its expected from these skanks.

better luck next but don't go to any Romanians.

Offline suttonporksword

I met her a few years ago and had a great time with her, guess she has become rotten over the years