Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SOL YOUR SUNSHINE - Ebony Brazilian LONDON Charing Cross  (Read 1172 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7649431) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Sboi85

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking - all done via WhatsApp so easy

Location - flat in a busy road between Leicester sq and Charing Cross, very easy to find.
Flat was basic but clean. Felt very safe. Was offered a shower but not long had one before.

Girl - stunning if a toned fitness girl is your kind of thing, certainly is mine, her body was inch perfect, has a very pretty face and nice sized enhanced boobs.

Services - £150 for 30 mins, started with a nice massage then some RO before some OW leading on to sex in various positions. Room was quite warm so I wasn’t anywhere near climaxing. Got her to finish off with a nice sensual HR
Doesn’t speak English so it was quite hard to communicate - Google translate was used a bit.

Positive experience all round, looks wise she’s a 10/10 so next time I’m in London I’ll be sure to see her again.

Offline Munter84

Great body!

No prices currently stated on her profile, did she say what her 1 hour price is?

Offline Sboi85

£200 for the hour I believe

Offline Bassman

Offline Sboi85

Yeah and it was £30 extra without

Offline Hansthatdodishes

yeah she looks stunning thanks for the review but

150 for 30min and you started with a massage...

Offline Sboi85

I did but I soon realised I was wasting valuable time so moved on quickly.