Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taylor at SAS Massage - Derby  (Read 2465 times)

Offline mrspock

Having previously seen Ange at SAS I'm booked in to see Taylor tomorrow, I've read NervousJ's review, has anybody else had the pleasure ? I'll report back anyway. :hi:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Hope you don’t mind me offering an opinion matey, I’d recommend not saying I’m going tomorrow, some guys actually put the time too  :D it leaves you a bit wide open to the sp knowing your on here, someone looking out for you, even getting mugged, I’d just leave it as “maybe going this week”

Offline mrspock

Thanks Iloveoral, obviously I wasn't going to specify a time, for exactly that reason, and this is a shared business location which means there are other people going in and out of the building all of the time, therefore
 it would be difficult for anybody to know where you were going. Thanks for your advice though and I drop out a review after my visit.  :hi:

Offline long john baldry

Hi mate, ive been twice, quite recently, you won't be disappointed, kept meaning to write the review, but never managed it, it would have been positive

Offline jonnycool4

where is sas, I've never heard of it

Offline Dipper

Offline badsin

Herefordshire.

Sure they'd have quite rough hands....

However I believe they're in business unit in the wilmorton area of Derby  :hi:

Offline Dipper

Sure they'd have quite rough hands....

However I believe they're in business unit in the wilmorton area of Derby  :hi:

:D :sarcastic:

Offline NervousJ

5mins from Pride Park...10 if  you go slow...

Offline scouting

Ad says £10 off this week - don't know if that's genuine or always on the ad  :unknown:  External Link/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
It says on the ad no full service
But gfe is +£130 ?

Offline Fence Post

Hasn't someone posted on a previous thread that whilst Ange doesn't speak often, when questioned about a quoted price of £200 for a massage, she quite clearly said that plenty of men pay the £200.
Could this refer to a massage and the elusive gfe?