Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah 6969 - Lincoln  (Read 2646 times)

Offline flutie1957

Has anyone seen or got any information on this lady?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline badsin

Barebacker..... Use the search facility :hi:

Offline themightyimp

Also check her feedback seems to be a PG & video seller
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline badsin

Haha, only just noticed....she claims to be 38 :scare: Christ, look at her neck in some of the pictures 20/25 years older than that I think :hi:

Online gbyld87

Honestly, if it weren't for the blatantly confirmed BB I'd be up for a go.  Looks good for a 38yr old, let alone whatever her real age might be.

Offline flutie1957

Good point. Didn't pick up the bareback thing.

Offline Cm738

Some poor AW feedback too, she does look fit though.
Found some videos online of her in BB action, she actually had her name on AW, very easy to link to her social media.

Offline Gateway2018

She's been on fabswingers on and off for a few years now. Don't know her personally but to be fair she was always very well reviewed on there. OTOH I can fully understand chaps who don't meet ladies who bareback.

Offline Jamesbattersea

I think it said on FAB swing that she lives in Market Rasen.
Hannah ________ on Fab is also her real name (she's on facebook) she's not hiding anything if she's not discreet about her own life i wonder how discreet she's be about yours!?? 

Non discreet barebacker, crap boob job,  no thanks not for me!!!!

Offline Newtothisstuff

Good point. Didn't pick up the bareback thing.

Not sure how you could miss that she's a barebacker.  It's all over her profile.  This is her FAQ section answer to 'do you bareback?'

"Yes, I love bareback, if you are clean and healthy. Sex is much more enjoyable and satisfying, for both of us. Guys tell me how much nicer it is to feel my wetness and warmth against them, and to finish by cumming deep inside me. That moment, when when we have both been working up to a climax, and I feel a guys cock twitch as he gives me his load, makes me purrrrr x"

She seems more of thrill seeker / born again slut.... type of person than a professional prossy.  She seems to be unreliable, she shows face pics (not sure how many more face-lifts she can take), she uses her real name and advertises herself on swinging sites too.

Offline Paul Shanahan

Checking her on Fab shows she's in Dublin - the plot thickens!

Offline michael.fannymore

Goes into some detail about barebacking on her aw blog too.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Well.... her profile has gone again.
Reminds me of a set of posts on a site group page thingy for bareback punters.  A girl shut her page down without warning. One punter posted about it and half the group legged it to the nearest clap clinic.  Nearly pissed myself it was so funny.

Offline Hykeham Paul

Re appeared on vs yesterday, minus a couple more years off her age!