Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delayed Hayley Hazard review paddington visit  (Read 805 times)

37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3955416) (34 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline justpassingthru

Hi Guys, sorry for the really delayed review on this lovely lady, only just saw another review of her and realised I forgot to add mine...

External Link/Members Only

It was early 2021 just after a lockdown and saw her in town and the boobs just sucked me in.

Called up and booked for 30min incall

Pretty sure I only paid £120.

Got to flat and let in, was blown away by her amazing body and she had 6 inch heels on and almost taller than me and I'm around 6'2. Offered shower but I had just had one so straight to DFK while she undressed me.

Next thing you know she is gobbling my cock to the hilt, very wet and sloppy. Could feel the build up so bit of RO to calm myself down a bit. On with the dog and straight into CG followed by a smooth spin to RCG. Her arse looked amazing and would happily have paid extra to have a go at it. Any switched to doggy after I was done admiring her arse. This got a bit tricky as I was standing on floor and she was kneeling on bed and the bed was quite high.after moving onto the bed and continuing with doggy got her on her back and did a bit of standard missionary. Put her legs over my shoulders and really rammed her hard and fast.

Could feel the build up and agreed to unload on her tits. Dom off and she wanked me for a few seconds and surprised her a bit with splash on the chin and neck.

Had a quick shower and came out for a chat which actually went on about a good 20mins. She is really down to earth and not a clock watcher. Got dressed and left about 50mins later.

I deffo would recommend but be warned she is quite tall and some positions could be complicated

Again sorry for the delay