Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Captain69  (Read 711 times)

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Does anyone actually use this site any longer? I used to be a member when it was free late 90's early 00's and then continued to use for a few years after. Not used it in years, just wondered if any UKP members still used it at all?

Offline SamOmar

Does anyone actually use this site any longer? I used to be a member when it was free late 90's early 00's and then continued to use for a few years after. Not used it in years, just wondered if any UKP members still used it at all?

This site was quite important when I first got involved in punting (2007) although paid, however it is a nightmare to navigate with poor UI and even harder to actually advertise agency gals so most profiles have details / pictures missing, you had to pay for each individual directory also so most don't bother. I don't think it is realative anymore
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Traveller58uk

I too was a member back in the day. it was a lively and active community.

It was getting quiet so I left and then re-joined a few years ago. There was very little activity and so after a year I didnt renew.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I too was a member back in the day. it was a lively and active community.

It was getting quiet so I left and then re-joined a few years ago. There was very little activity and so after a year I didnt renew.

Little activity in the forum or very few reviews also?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

It was certainly dying when I left and surprised its still around TBH. I would not pay £10 a month for it now

Offline Griffin75

Similar to one or two others here was a very active user of c69 in the day and the forum was excellent.
Now seems to be on its last legs and wouldn’t go near it..
I’ve left some great reviews on there over the years: Sophie Sweetness, Kerry, Megan (Bunnies and Hamilton’s), Juliette and many others - good memories..