Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing body! Ana - Harrow  (Read 2587 times)

Offline boomting_

Saw this profile when i was browsing through AW. This girls body is 10/10 for me. Those boobs are perfection!
Its a very big shame she offers BB or she'd have all my money without a question  :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 06:44:44 pm by boomting_ »

Offline smiths

Saw this profile when i was browsing through AW. This girls body is 10/10 for me. Those boobs are perfection!
Its a very big shame she offers BB or she'd have all my money without a question  :dash:

She is 1 of many Romanian A/W profiles in that area that state BB is on offer and say they charge low rates. Smells of scam to me.

Offline LLPunting

If you don't kiss her, RO or go OWO then slap on a rubber and get stuck in.
Remember to wear your paper bag and wash all over after.  Stairway to Heaven the extended version should be playing start to finish in the bathroom whilst you wash.

Offline chodu1

Has been "Available" green light through out and still is today. Forget BB I'm more worried about Covid!

Offline smiths

Has been "Available" green light through out and still is today. Forget BB I'm more worried about Covid!

Like loads of this bunch of Romanian BB advertising WGs in the area their green lights are often on 24/7.