Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Independet_Lena & Blonde Michelle  (Read 1782 times)

24 review(s) for INDEPENDET_LENA (19 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for ~~blonde~~michelle~~ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline el-fei

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I visited these 2 girls for a duo about 2 weeks ago now as a plan B.

I had the morning off and I'm in a raging horny mood, I think to visit someone before I go to work. I tried Bara-Babeure (I have a little thing for redheads and a big thing for lovely large labias-within reason), but no answer. I texted her and it was difficult to decipher, I guess her English isn't brilliant, I texted again but I couldn't wait for her reply, time was running out. What to do!. Suddenly Lena's green light comes on and I go for it due to good reviews on here. I also notice that she has a special offer of £160 for Duo with her friend. Her duo partner's pictures are obscured but I told her that this could be something I'm interested in. I think Lena was trying to squeeze me in before another client as she asked me to hurry.

I arrived to Whitechapel, I receive that text from Bara-Babeure... Maybe next time. The flat is clean and nicely decorated but it seems quite a few girls work there. Lena is absolutely gorgeous, short, gorgeous eyes, like her pictures and an absolutely cracking body. Lena invites me into the room and we start talking about how long I want, I'm about to bottle out of the Duo, it didn't seem like she understood what I said on the phone. Before agreeing her rate I brought it up and she said "Okay, you can see my friend". She returned with Michelle dressed in a tiger print catsuit and heels, her body is amazing and she just gave me this great look with her eyes... I was sold. "Duo Please!"

I showered and returned in just my boxers to both girls sitting on the bed. They stood up, I had both in my arms, we groped each other loads and took it in turns to Deeply kiss while the other licked or kissed my neck or elsewhere. While I was kissing Lena, Michelle just jumped down onto her knees pulled my pants off and started sucking away. This was my first duo experience and it was going great so far. We jumped onto the bed, I laid on my back and had Lena kissing me while Michelle sucked me off, taking time to lick my balls as well. I had Lena straddling my face now and I was fingering her while licking her clit. This continued and we swapped around a fair few times. I was hoping that the girls may play with eachother, but it didn't seem that they were interested. No bother I felt like a king and Lena's oral technique is exceptional and the better of the two that it almost lead me to climax every time she was going down on me. Eventually I had Michelle on top riding me and Lena squatting on my face or kissing me. I couldn't contain myself and before long I had popped. A quick clean up and some kissing I thought I'd regain my breath before round 2... and the girls started getting dressed...and asked if I wanted a shower. I had 20mins left.

Lena left I think to check on the other girls and if the bathroom was free, it was me and Michelle alone we chatted and kissed,  she's very nice and I hope to return just to see her. Lena returned and Michelle leaves now, same again. They're both fully dressed and I'm still naked. I head for the shower return and get dressed. We chat and it's obvious that they just didn't want to do it. I'm sure each girl is more fun on their own and greed got the better of me. It's a bit puzzling to advertise this offer if they're not into it surely?

positives:
I enjoyed myself overall and I was very nervous. It's a shame I only got the one pop but I was running out of time myself and I had 2 gorgeous girls with fingering, dfk, great owo, and reverse oral for £80 each. I've done much worse.

negatives:
rushed at end, no girl on girl action.

Also Michelle's profile has disappeared it could be this:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
.. but I'm unsure. the girl in the latest pics doesn't have a piercing just above her lip which michelle did have. I'll just have to go and see in the flesh:D