Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucia Martinez - Busty Brazillian - Colnbrook  (Read 3436 times)

8 review(s) for SPANISH_LUCIA (3 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline TallnHung

Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The woman:
Definitely the one in the pics, same outfit and the tits are as seen.
Not good looking, old in the face and just not sexy, from the neck down she's fine but otherwise not so.

The Action:
1/2 Hour at £80.
Blowjob, Titfuck, Cowgirl - Pop One.
Covered Blowjob, FK - light, titfuck - Cum on tits.

Detail.
Had been a while so I fancied a big tit session.  Usual choices werent around and she has been on my HL for a while and was local in the well known Colnbrook block.  Texted her for 30 minutes booking, was ready half an hour later.  Guided in by text but knew the place.
Magic door routine and I was pleasantly surprised at the body.  Tall with huge bolt ons and decnt otherwise just not facially one to write home about.  Age is about 10 years short of reality I reckon.  Was offered and took a shower, wasnt offered shower together.
Into the room and she started to give me a dance, rubbing my cock through the towel and offering up her tits for a feel.  I went to work on them and she seemed to enjoy that and I was hardening as it had been so long.  She spun around undressed and bent over rubbing her ass on my cock as I groped her tits from behind.
Onto the bed and she was between my legs and further teasing my cock before giving decent but not really mind blowing head.  Not really depp throat but decent enough without worry of wanting to cum.  She then titfucked me whilst lickin the tip and asking if I wanted to fuck.  Agreed and she jumped on cowgirl and rode me to the first pop.  She's tight enough and puts the effort in but without her big tits rocking away I'd have lasted much longer.
Cleanup and she told me 2nd blowjob is always with and bagged me up whilst semi.  Well this killed it for me and she went to work wanking me, oiled up, some titfucking and play with her tits but it still wasnt happening.  I took myself in hand and managed to get a semi again which she started light sucking so the whole bagged 2nd blowjob was bullshit.  I figured I could get a 2nd shot out so she offer up her tits and I wanked myself with her cupping my balls to a 2nd shot on her tits.
Cleanup again, some chat as I dressed and I left empty but not massively satisfied.

She does everything she says she does which is why its a neutral really.  I love big tits and if we had connected or she was a looker or seemed more into it then it may have been a positive, but with the lacklustre effort and the 2nd pop condom on before even hard I was just left a bit meh and looking back other than BellaBlond thats my experience of all Brazilians unfortunately.  YMMV but I'd avoid and go elsewhere if I were you, I certainly wont be back. 
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 05:10:57 am by TallnHung »

Offline Fully Sated

...Tall with huge bolt ons and decnt otherwise just not facially one to write home about...

TallnHung, her breasts do look fake in the photos, it is a shame that that they are listed as natural in her profile.

Hidden Image/Members Only

The woman:
Definitely the one in the pics, same outfit and the tits are as seen.
Not good looking, old in the face and just not sexy, from the neck down she's fine but otherwise not so.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 09:30:20 am by Fully Sated »

Offline JonasG

Cheers for the review. Always ummed and ahhed about this one, she's got a couple of good reviews but some not so good. Didn't think that rate was worth it to see her.

I'd say this review was the norm for her now I think and not YMMV.

Offline Parzival77

were is this famous block in Colnbrook and how many girls work there??