Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely_Amanda-Tottenham-N15-Dead Comms.  (Read 747 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5521182) (34 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by smiths]

Offline smiths

So I decided to book Amanda who is in the same brothel as Mature Anna who I have punted with a couple of times. I rang her and she texted me back asking me to text her, fine and had a little but of back and forth and then booked her.

I drove to her area and parked up nearby and a little later sent her a text to say I was nearby, no reply, I then left it 10 minutes and sent another text, no reply again. By now I was thinking what the fucks going on here. In all I waited half hour after the agreed start time and still got dead comms. The cunt fucked me over for whatever reason, which I don't appreciate time wasting bitch. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

I texted her on 3 separate days this month and got fuck all response. Silver lining: At least I wasn't led to her front door and jilted at that point.
£130/hr
Is she really all that?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 04:20:00 pm by bedhedred »

Offline puntingpumping1920

I've tried contacting her on a few separate occasions.....no response
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline smiths

I texted her on 3 separate days this month and got fuck all response. Silver lining: At least I wasn't led to her front door and jilted at that point.
£130/hr
Is she really all that?

No idea as I never got to see her in the end.

Offline bedhedred

I've tried contacting her on a few separate occasions.....no response

At least I don't feel discriminated against!  :D