Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IVY@RIO, Kensington - Strong perfomance  (Read 3936 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5577592) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline nforbes

First punt in a long time with this lovely lady.

External Link/Members Only

Price: £150, 1 hour

Comms: Not the best, responses were sporadic but I decided to take a risk and go without her replying to the confirmation message I told her I would send when I left my house, stupid but fuck it I had time on my hands. I arrived 20 mins early and messaged her and she was ready at the time I booked for.

Location: I thought I would be smart and stand across the road from the location so she could have a visual not knowing the location she gave me was designed to do just that. I was on the phone like "where are you" she was like "where are you" as I go across the road and try and push the door open which was sealed shut and I hear her yell and wave her arm out the window from the road I was standing on before crossing over. SUPER FLAMES!!!  :dash: It's not the most discreet so be wary of that.

Girl: I'm not the tallest at 5'9 and she had heels on putting her at like 6'2 I was like damnnnn she was towering over me and even with the heels off I was still like damnnn. Now I an not the slimmest and although her stomach is very flat she was just bigger than me. Overall considering height and weight she was the biggest girl I've punted with but It wasn't off putting in fact I was excited by the challenge. Facially I found her attractive not head turner but attractive 6-7/10. She had nice well done big boobs although I noticed she had scarring right in the middle of her chest didn't bother me,  she had a nice flat stomach topped with a big ass. Overall 7/10

Meet: She opened the door wearing really tight jeans and a tank top which nicely showed off assets, we had a brief chat and she apologized for the confusion about the address and that she likes to get a visual of who she is seeing encase it's a weirdo. Handed the money over and then jumped in the shower. After I came out the shower we got straight to business with with some FK leading to DFK (which got deeper as the session went on) with her then grinding and teasing her big ass on my cock, in fact I was aggressively dry humping her for a good 5-10 mins as she was wanking and grabbing my cock through my trousers. She seemed to be really in to it. I felt I was about to cum so I made some bullshit excuse and asked her to grab some tissues so I could wipe off some sweat this allowed me to calm down and re-group. When she returned we got on the bed and she proceeded with OWO which was ok. Not the best i've had but ok. We did multiple positions in the bed and front of the mirror with her constantly licking and whispering Portuguese sex language in my ear. Don't care for CIM so I just finished wanking while she was doing some sexual dancing (which she does very well even though she not keen and felt embarrassed doing it). Had a shower and then a chat with her for a few minutes before leaving overall she was very friendly and seemed to be really in to it. I give the punt an overall 8/10.

Will return in the future. I would assume she offers a top service like this to everyone if you pass the visual test.

Offline 385North

Thanks for the review. Added to my HL.

Offline Sunny

Is she a thick/muscular/gym type or more slim/slender type? Is she submissive or dominant?

Offline puntingpumping1920

She used to work in East London years ago at a much cheaper rate 

She had too many extras so I didn't go. I notice now her price list is inclusive

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline sparkus

Doesn't seem to ever answer phone...

Offline Jerk Chicken

Many of these WGs prefer text these days moreso if she busy. Assume you have done that but if not ...
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline nforbes

Is she a thick/muscular/gym type or more slim/slender type? Is she submissive or dominant?

I would assume she goes to the gym
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 11:32:26 pm by nforbes »

Offline nforbes

Not the best communicator at all I think your best bet is texting her with the view to booking on short notice.

Offline tobyk1

She used to work in East London years ago at a much cheaper rate 

Is this true? Thought she was new to the Ldn scene but could be wrong.
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline doublehappiness

Is this true? Thought she was new to the Ldn scene but could be wrong.
She's new as far as I know... here with her (even hotter) sister.

Offline sparkus

She's new as far as I know... here with her (even hotter) sister.

There's some mentions of her on here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=275778.0
I was quite interested in this one but if the pic in the review above is indicative then I'm not.  There's easier to arrange and better Brazilians around for the price.

Offline nforbes

There's some mentions of her on here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=275778.0
I was quite interested in this one but if the pic in the review above is indicative then I'm not.  There's easier to arrange and better Brazilians around for the price.

It is.

Offline sparkus

It is.

In the words of Duncan Bannantyne, I'm oot (was expecting more curves tbh).