Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meena99 Thai Bayswater - Excellent  (Read 11018 times)

43 review(s) for Tanya20199 (37 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline iamakel

Tried to post this a while back but browser crashed so will keep it shorter and sweeter this time.

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Easy and to the point. Agreed a time and asked me if I have any outfit preferences. Once at main the door I called her for directions to her flat.

About 5 minutes walking from Bayswater. Decent room, nicely decorated and a small bathroom. No complaints.

Girl:
Very pretty, short and petite. Could very easily pass for 21-23. Long hair, nice smile and nice complexion. I'd say she looks better than the pics. She's very fun and doesn't feel mechanic at all. Knew it was gonna be a good punt from the get go. I'll also note that she has super soft and smooth skin on her body, nice bonus and something I wasn't aware I was into until now :lol: .

Service:
Matched the looks. Very good. I got what I was after: FK/DFK, RO, OWO, doggy, mish, rcg and some other positions she took with a smile. Her owo is fantastic and the eye contact is a nice cherry on top. Usually not a fan of RO but had to do it when I saw her pussy. She got wet and seemed to enjoy this. Returned the favour very enthusiastically too.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks iamakel, just put her my HL! She looks really cute! And she has plenty of positive reviews on here! :thumbsup:

Offline iamakel

Thanks iamakel, just put her my HL! She looks really cute! And she has plenty of positive reviews on here! :thumbsup:

I’m you found it useful! Good choice, I will definitely go back at some point too

Offline Bartolomeo

She looks even better than Maylo. I had been umming and ahhing over seeing her but once this covid shit is all over, i'm gonna see her

Offline iamakel

The updated pictures that Vlad posted above and on her AW tell me that another visit is in order after things go back to normal.

Offline Maverick1808

She is well worth a visit for anyone who hasn’t seen her.

I reviewed about a month or so ago, very positive and i’ll be back once this virus has fucked off.

Offline Sneakypete1999

Having had the pleasure of fucking this little thai minx half a dozen times I can confirm its well worth a visit.

Lovely body, nicely enhanced tits, always clean and fresh, tight pussy, has a few different outfits, nurse, secretary, school girl or sexy stocking/suspender combo etc. Cim aa many times as you like (if you can, lol), french kissing and will even give you a deep rimming if that's your thing.

Loves sucking cock and nice and submissive so can fuck in multiple positions. Only thing not on the table is anal and facials.

Will be revisiting once we're all released back into the wild!

Offline CF

Next time I was in London I was planning on visiting Zelda with Meena being a Plan B. From what I've read recently I think I should be switching the order

Offline Trotter671

Having had the pleasure of fucking this little thai minx half a dozen times I can confirm its well worth a visit.

Lovely body, nicely enhanced tits, always clean and fresh, tight pussy, has a few different outfits, nurse, secretary, school girl or sexy stocking/suspender combo etc. Cim aa many times as you like (if you can, lol), french kissing and will even give you a deep rimming if that's your thing.

Loves sucking cock and nice and submissive so can fuck in multiple positions. Only thing not on the table is anal and facials.

Will be revisiting once we're all released back into the wild!

Yep Meena (was Tanya) is a real cutie  :angelgirl: and top service. Only seen her the once when she was up in Chester last year (review up on here). When things get back to normal I may have a trip down London way to see her again (and I want to see Zelda as well) :thumbsup:

Offline Mr Bone

Thanks for the review iamakel. She sounds like a good one and added to my little black book.

Any extra charge for the rim job?

Cheers
Mr B

Offline 76shen

Her profile shows she's in Berkshire.

Offline Sneakypete1999

Thanks for the review iamakel. She sounds like a good one and added to my little black book.

Any extra charge for the rim job?

Cheers
Mr B

No extra charge for a nice deep rim, very obliging and doesnt object to having her head held in place while she's tonguing your hole, very fucking pleasant if thats your thing.

Offline Sneakypete1999

Her profile shows she's in Berkshire.

She's actually holed up in crawley at the moment I believe. Hoping she'll come back to London.

Offline Mr Bone

No extra charge for a nice deep rim, very obliging and doesnt object to having her head held in place while she's tonguing your hole, very fucking pleasant if thats your thing.

Awesome - I'm well up for some of that. Cheers!

Offline Chorley

Cheers for the review OP.  :hi:
Wow! She looks sexy as fuck.  :wackogirl: Such a gorgeous little pocket rocket.
Definitely one to visit once this nonsense is all over.  :thumbsup:

Offline iamakel

Cheers for the review OP.  :hi:
Wow! She looks sexy as fuck.  :wackogirl: Such a gorgeous little pocket rocket.
Definitely one to visit once this nonsense is all over.  :thumbsup:

No worries. She is very sexy indeed and also near the top of my list for a visit once things clear up a little  :drinks:

Offline Chorley

No worries. She is very sexy indeed and also near the top of my list for a visit once things clear up a little  :drinks:
Just to confirm is OWO the extra she talks about on her profile?  :hi: :unknown:

Offline Sneakypete1999

£150 for a fuck and suck basically unless you want to pay £130 for a massage.

Offline Chorley

£150 for a fuck and suck basically unless you want to pay £130 for a massage.
Cheers  :thumbsup: