Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella the Seductress  (Read 1350 times)

1 review(s) for SleekSecretary (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesRockford

External Link/Members Only

I met Bella at her venue (a lovely apartment lit with candles) in Childs Hill, North London.

Communications: No problems - very clear and she speaks English perfectly.  I was about 10 minutes late but we were in touch during my journey.
Venue: 10/10 - Beautiful, well furnished apartment - candles, clean modern bathroom, nice towels, clean bed and linen.
Physical: 10/10 - Bella is an Easter European lady in her very early 30's - but has the body of a 20 year old, and the face of a 25 year old.  Very pretty.  Lovely, smooth, soft, fragrant skin. Lustrous long blonde hair.  Nice to kiss (no trace of smoking).  Enhanced boobs - not normally my thing but really everything else made up for it.  A very tight shaved pussy, smelled and tasted Wonderful peachy little bottom.  Not an ounce of fat on her.  Very feminine.  About 5'6" size 6/8.
Personality: Demure, well mannered, well educated (speaks English perfectly), a classic and charming  lady.  Really friendly and considerate and seemed keen to please me and treat me as an important person.
Service: Excellent service - lots of cuddling, foreplay.  Reverse oral on her.  Soft massage on me.  Her style seemed more sensual rather than passionate - ideal for me if I have all night (I booked just an hour).  Didn't seem interested in taking the bait and doing owo on me but I didn't press the matter.  Covered sex in various positions.  Not a clock watcher - we ran over by about 15 minutes.

Conclusion: Really excellent experience - particularly if you like mature-minded women with young bodies.  I may see her again if I feel that she is interested in genuinely interested in giving owo - which I enjoy as an important part of a sexual encounter.  But I think that if these things don't come naturally to a girl, I would notice that and wouldn't enjoy it - so I'm not sure yet how/whether to broach the subject with her.  She is £140/hour - more than average but really a very luxurious experience.