Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suki ~ Sutton - Good punt  (Read 1977 times)

10 review(s) for Sensual Curves (3 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline koolman

External Link/Members Only

Communications were fine on text messages, but she isn't that conversant in English in person. £80 / 30 mins. She gave me the wrong address initially and when I called her, she gave me the proper address. She shares the same apartment with Sweet Rafaela Xx (External Link/Members Only), who is in the left room.

The building is on the high street and free for entry for all and no lifts. She was on the topmost floor. She came out smiling and in her underwear led me into her room. She is probably around 5' tall. She has a nice body and the only thing misleading was the size of her breats displayed on AW. She is probably a A~B cup. Curvy and firm ass. The room was a bit warm, she probably was yearning for the Brazilian climate.

She allows for pecks on her lips, but charges extra for FK, which I politely refused. Gave me one of the best BJ I ever had. Allowed me to give undue attention to her breasts. Romped her in cowgirl and then doggie. And then finished in missionary. Had a nice chat while putting on my clothes. Probably might visit her again.

Offline LLPunting

The photos currently on the profile clearly show an (enhanced?) bust in the DD range.

So basically this was a B&S punt.
Did you see any of the 3 tattoos shown in her bed and crotch shots?  Or was she unmarked like her DD shots?

The hyperbole on the profile promise one level of service and you've described a far lesser one..  Looks like you got stiffed even if she did blow your mind.

Offline johnplatano

Sounds like B&S :thumbsdown:

How old did the girl look?

Offline koolman

I think I met the girl in the pink dress, because I did see the tattoo on her body, below the armpits. She might have had a boob job, but taken them out because her boobs were nowhere the size  in the pictures. She looked like mid 20s.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 04:38:13 pm by koolman »

Offline LLPunting

I think I met the girl in the pink dress, because I did see the tattoo on her body, below the armpits. She might have had a boob job, but taken them out because her boobs were nowhere the size  in the pictures. She looked like mid 20s.

There aren't any tattoos in that photo.

So this was a B&S given you can't confirm she was any of the women in the photos.