Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa - Latina - Sydenham  (Read 580 times)

1 review(s) for Melissa Juice Pussy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline pumps

Her replacement was External Link/Members Only , Other than a fat fake ass I wasn't feeling her one bit....

Well let me just say its amazing what no other viable options and being horny at 1am does to you.....

:sarcastic: :lol: :sarcastic:

she speaks decent english, is abit cheeky, When I asked her and another girl to spin around so I could see their arses.... she laughed and said "oh that's extra baby" but still spun anyway. I wasn't feeling her mentioning of extras before she was even chosen but it was what it was.

Sorted her the £40, she went off to the things prossies do with punters money, and I removed my clothes.

came back to me on the edge of the bed, and I undressed her and played alot with her decent sized tits and kissed an squeezed her fat arse. Definitely had a helping (surgeons) hand with her back side. Nowhere near the best I've seen, but definitely still fun.

Didn't bother with the OW, threw on the rubber and some lubed and bent her over and held onto that rear end of hers and pounded away.

Feeling myself close to nutting I pulled out and asked her to finished me by hand whilst i put a hand inside her arse cheeks and plays with her stink and pink abit.

nutted and left.

decent english and she made a few jokes here and there, if I'm honest I wasn't interested.. I just wanted to nut & go.

would recommend for a low expectations  P&D

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

Melissa Juice Pussy
Brazilian 🇧🇷
Newham / Beckton, Canning Town, London City
£100/h (incall)
👄DFK  😲OWO  🤤CIM  😅Facials  🥛Swallow  🍩Anal

Offline LLPunting

Oh dear Pumps, she definitely is no oil painting, as proven by her artwork.