Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANDREIA PUTNEY SW15  (Read 333 times)

1 review(s) for MELISSA SEXY BLOND (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline KPL

Brief review as I saw this lady recently for 30 min very close to Putney tube station (well used WG flat in modern complex).

External Link/Members Only

The Girl: Like in the photos, typical Brazilian looks.

Services: OWO, RO, Doggy

The reason for the negative review is that there was no enthusiasm at all, and the biggest problem is that she doest speak a single word of English  :dash:

All comms was via her google translate like: "what do you want" "What shall I do"   :unknown:

Her OWO was delivered mechanically ... the only upside was that she clearly enjoyed RO and got nice and wet. Apart from that not much to share really, good for a quick pump and dump in a Latina with nice shapes if you dont want more of a "personal experience".

Offline ars.mav

Thanks for the review..Any kissing?

Pics looks good, but yeah with no english it's a P&D

Offline KPL

Thanks for the review..Any kissing?

Pics looks good, but yeah with no english it's a P&D

I didn't attempt as it clearly wasnt that kind of a punt, and she made no effort to kiss me either to set the mood, just holding her phone showing me google translated messages. I tried really hard to communicate the very very basic, thinking I could extend if we got some level of connection, but she literally didn't understand a single word. I lost interest and left without coming.