Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zhangri-la at London Wimbledon  (Read 2911 times)

eastmont

I have visited Zhangri-la last Wednesday. External Link/Members Only
I saw Lin . She greeted me at the underground parking and took me upstairs.
Booking number: 07517639709
Lin is a slim friendly young girl . She looked about 25 yo for me . Well spoken English
and skillfull in both massage and sensual touch . I am not very good in details but I would say that I am very pleased that I have tried the gorgeous, pretty and smart Lin.
Service: the best in the past 3 years.
Drawbacks: only open on Wednesday and Thursday and I am working on those 2 days!
Would I be back ? Yes!!! I don’t mind to take a day off just for her!

Offline LLPunting

"I am not very good in details..."  WTF?

All you have to do is describe what she did when delivering the service you enjoyed.

Having reviewed your other reviews, the turn of phrase and use of English in this latest "review" is not in the same style.

STRONGLY suspect this is a tout.

OP, if you are genuine then please read the guidelines on writing reviews and follow them.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 12:14:50 pm by LLPunting »

Online markfin

Yes i agree sounds like a fake review to me

Offline NoHo

There was a Lin at Zhangri-La when it was near the embankment. If it is the same girl she is young and very fit indeed.Unlike most Chinese "girls" around at the moment.

Callisto

There was a Lin at Zhangri-La when it was near the embankment. If it is the same girl she is young and very fit indeed.Unlike most Chinese "girls" around at the moment.

The girl, working days and venue description are definitely accurate - see my review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=200352.msg2067771#msg2067771

But this still feels entirely touty. IMO, Lin is great, though.

Offline pokerman

The girl called Lin working now at Wimbledon is not the Lin that used to work at Charring Cross.

Offline LLPunting

Tried booking, was told Lin available, sent me the address, then told me sorry not available, then said they're only open Weds and Thurs.  Didn't say anything about trying their Holborn operation.   :dash:

Offline pogba

"The girl called Lin working now at Wimbledon is not the Lin that used to work at Charring Cross"

I saw Lin in Wimbledon a couple of months ago - she was definately the girl who used to work in Charing Cross; what does the girl look like that is working in Wimbledon now?

Offline pogba

I saw Lin in Wimbledon a couple of months ago - she was definately the girl who used to work in Charing Cross; what does the girl look like that is working in Wimbledon now?

Callisto

I saw Lin in Wimbledon a couple of months ago - she was definately the girl who used to work in Charing Cross

+1 - not a doubt about it.  I'd be very surprised if it's a different Lin.