Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot_erica  (Read 4538 times)

5 review(s) for anabele-sweet (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

billlybob

or michelle, or a few other names over the last year??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw 'Michelle' today...but as I write this she's changed back to Hot_ Erica...wasn't first choice, in fact about a sixth choice as could't get anyone else on short notice so thought WTF...posh wank if nothing else...last punt with her was pretty rubbish...

Started well though...she's lost a fair chunk of weight from last time and though not 'happy' was much more friendly.

We both stripped down and she asked if i wanted oral with or without...chose without - was pretty good...not too much hand...then the condom and she got on top. Well to have those great tits back in my mount was fantastic...great tits and nice responsive nipples. no complaints whist she rode me and i sucked squeezed and licked them. Then changed to mish after a little reverse oral. she made a bit of effort t look interested but it was clearly an act, though she was pretty wet. after a while with her legs over my shoulders i was pounding for a fair while she said "my god are you trying to kill me?" which i guess meant get on with it, so asked for CIM as it was on her profile. She looked shocked and said no, so asked for cum on tits which she duly obliged, but this is where the punt went really wrong...

....i managed to get a bit in her hair, a little on her face, shoulders, bed and floor...(was two days worth saved up). At this point she sad 'great I've got another client now and I've got cum in my hair and no time to sort it out' ...in the stroppiest way possible...trying to lighten the mood i said sorry with a big smile and said "that was fantastic though". To which she replied with a humph..."not for me". "No?" i asked looking pissed off. and she went on about having to clean up for the next guy and she didn't have time to have another shower etc etc!!

i said i'd leave her to it in a pretty pissed off way and she started apologising for what she said and tried to be nice. I asked to use the bathroom and left.

So 60 quid for half hour with a great pair of tits, little enthusiasm and a stroppy attitude and if you do like to cum on a girl's tits, try and have a better aim than me.

would i go back? ideally no, but she does have great tits.....

Troyb

Romanian :dash:
What do you expecting ,, they just want to grab your money with no return

billlybob

i've spent time with some great romanians.

my biggest disappointment if you narrow it down to nationality is british!!

Offline Meursault

+1

Troyb

I am not narrow it down to British
most of the negative feedback are from Romanian girls here

Most of them they are not providing the service they listed and if they do they asking extra and then acting like they hate their job , they are not clean , smokers , offering BB and ,,
They are few good in AW but as I said most of negative review are belong to them like the one you wrote in this page ,

I have seen many girls in last 3 years , my best experience are from polish , Bulgarian , Brazilian and few hungarian , British girl are probably are end of my list but no one are like Romanian to lie about service and providing poor service for their clients ,

:drinks:

« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 07:26:20 am by Troyb »

leekang

or michelle, or a few other names over the last year??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw 'Michelle' today...but as I write this she's changed back to Hot_ Erica...wasn't first choice, in fact about a sixth choice as could't get anyone else on short notice so thought WTF...posh wank if nothing else...last punt with her was pretty rubbish...

Started well though...she's lost a fair chunk of weight from last time and though not 'happy' was much more friendly.

We both stripped down and she asked if i wanted oral with or without...chose without - was pretty good...not too much hand...then the condom and she got on top. Well to have those great tits back in my mount was fantastic...great tits and nice responsive nipples. no complaints whist she rode me and i sucked squeezed and licked them. Then changed to mish after a little reverse oral. she made a bit of effort t look interested but it was clearly an act, though she was pretty wet. after a while with her legs over my shoulders i was pounding for a fair while she said "my god are you trying to kill me?" which i guess meant get on with it, so asked for CIM as it was on her profile. She looked shocked and said no, so asked for cum on tits which she duly obliged, but this is where the punt went really wrong...

....i managed to get a bit in her hair, a little on her face, shoulders, bed and floor...(was two days worth saved up). At this point she sad 'great I've got another client now and I've got cum in my hair and no time to sort it out' ...in the stroppiest way possible...trying to lighten the mood i said sorry with a big smile and said "that was fantastic though". To which she replied with a humph..."not for me". "No?" i asked looking pissed off. and she went on about having to clean up for the next guy and she didn't have time to have another shower etc etc!!

i said i'd leave her to it in a pretty pissed off way and she started apologising for what she said and tried to be nice. I asked to use the bathroom and left.

So 60 quid for half hour with a great pair of tits, little enthusiasm and a stroppy attitude and if you do like to cum on a girl's tits, try and have a better aim than me.

would i go back? ideally no, but she does have great tits.....
Normally i would feel for the guys who had bad punts . But in this case, i dont feel for u. I think u deserve it. Many negative reviews were written about her. She is Romanian. Many guys had VERY bad punts with them and u still went. U used your dick as your brain. I will call u a dickhead in this case. ;) U havr no sympathy from me! U deserved it. Cheers

LL

I'm sort of on her side, not for the stroppy attitude, but you shouldn't have made a mess in her hair, on the bed, etc...  Come on, it's not that difficult to aim your jizz is it? - you must have had enough practise over the years like the rest of us.  Are you telling me that if you're knocking one out at home you shoot all over your laptop or tablet? On your new sofa?  I doubt it.  At the end of the day she has got a job to do and that's right that she has to look presentable for the next client, and in this price bracket, in this area, there isn't usually a lot of time between clients as you will know.  I wouldn't dare pull something like this as I would be frightened that I might encounter an angry pimp if I ever wronged a girl in such a place as the one you visited her at.  But apart from that I have respect for the girls.  Don't get me wrong if I have the green light to cum on her face then I'm all over it, but in this case she clearly wasn't up for this kind of thing.

Persie

I'm sort of on her side, not for the stroppy attitude, but you shouldn't have made a mess in her hair, on the bed, etc...  Come on, it's not that difficult to aim your jizz is it? - you must have had enough practise over the years like the rest of us.  Are you telling me that if you're knocking one out at home you shoot all over your laptop or tablet? On your new sofa?  I doubt it.  At the end of the day she has got a job to do and that's right that she has to look presentable for the next client, and in this price bracket, in this area, there isn't usually a lot of time between clients as you will know.  I wouldn't dare pull something like this as I would be frightened that I might encounter an angry pimp if I ever wronged a girl in such a place as the one you visited her at.  But apart from that I have respect for the girls.  Don't get me wrong if I have the green light to cum on her face then I'm all over it, but in this case she clearly wasn't up for this kind of thing.

I am sure he didn't do it deliberately and how is he supposed to know her schedule and interval between clients. Daft cow has put me off as she is basically confirming that she does not shower etween clients - thats a turn-off.

Maybe she should have said no to cumming on tits

billlybob

Normally i would feel for the guys who had bad punts . But in this case, i dont feel for u. I think u deserve it. Many negative reviews were written about her. She is Romanian. Many guys had VERY bad punts with them and u still went. U used your dick as your brain. I will call u a dickhead in this case. ;) U havr no sympathy from me! U deserved it. Cheers

I wasn't asking for sympathy and another good wide sweeping remark about Romanians. Jeez, you lot need to get a[out a little more.

I said it was a last ditch desperate and risky punt so calm down and put your soap box away!

billlybob

It certainly wasn't deliberate and I can aim reasonably well unless the girl starts wriggling about when i'm in the middle of firing...She does list facials and CIM so when she refused CIM I went for the next best thing.

it's has happened to me before though with Nadia Milee and sexy alice, but they just made a joke, i apologised and all was good...

Offline Gooner

Really would like to visit her one day. Looks wise she is absolutely my type. I dont normally venture into London for incalls and prefer local or into essex but she might be the first one. Where is she roughly located and is parking easy?

Offline norfolk tiger

She does look pretty fit but the hidden feedback is a automatic no from me.

Festisio

Always funny (and revolting) to hear the dirty whores actually admit they don't shower between punts.

damiankingston747

Always funny (and revolting) to hear the dirty whores actually admit they don't shower between punts.

good lord, hadnt seen this about not showering, i always ask them to join me. now another good reason to insist. but i walked out of her room few days back. had called her to check prices and services.. confirmed all included for 100, including anal as it says "at disc" on profile.. all confirmed on phone.. got there, she looked stunning - just had the shower and smelt good when she hugged me when i walked in.. talking all nice and sweet, smiling.. those boobs (covered jsut with a towel) looked massive.. just before handed over the cash, i wanted to confirm services.. she said since she just had shower, she wouldnt join me.. i was like oh no.. this is turning out to be another sylvia.. she said CIM is 20 extra and no anal.. i said she had confirmed all included on phone, and she completely denied any knowledge of this.. at least she didnt take the money and then deny services like sylvia.. so walked.. she looked stunning though.. after sylvia, didnt want to take a chance and have another shit punt..

mrhappypants

Punted her three times, each time worse than before. I wrote a favourable review of my first visit which I would now absolutely retract.

1). She doesn't offer the services listed.  First a levels, the CIM listed but refused on request. Inexcusable in my view.
2). miserable attitude.
3). Be aware the clock starts as soon as you walk through the the door, pre shower. 

Attractive body but now an uneqivocal avoid in my opinion.

Offline what-a man

I wonder why she is still working considering the number of bad reviews she has amassed.

Offline blue

I wonder why she is still working considering the number of bad reviews she has amassed.

Because some gents are easily pleased; I'm sure she still has a regular influx of clients.  :thumbsdown:

Festisio

Punted her three times, each time worse than before. I wrote a favourable review of my first visit which I would now absolutely retract.

1). She doesn't offer the services listed.  First a levels, the CIM listed but refused on request. Inexcusable in my view.
2). miserable attitude.
3). Be aware the clock starts as soon as you walk through the the door, pre shower. 

Attractive body but now an uneqivocal avoid in my opinion.

Does beg the question why you visited her after 1), let alone 2)!!!

carlisle78

Wouldn't go near her after the reviews on here - but I do think the new photos of her in the red dress make her look pretty hot!

mrhappypants

Does beg the question why you visited her after 1), let alone 2)!!!

Well it doesn't take that much imagination does it? I had a good punt with her first time, less good the second, but the third (Plan C at that point) was terrible.  She has a pretty face, big boobs and an hour glass figure.  If you have a list of girls who match this description and provide good service at £100ph do feel free to share...

Offline good101

Wouldn't go near her after the reviews on here - but I do think the new photos of her in the red dress make her look pretty hot!

I agree! Had her on my hotlist for ages and never got around to seeing her. Now that I'm seeing all these reviews on here - I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole. A massive shame considering her looks!  :cry:

Offline what-a man

In my view she is now only good for a 15 mins pump and dump i.e those days when you don't have enough for a proper punt but you just need to empty your balls. Thats the only instance I'd consider seeing her again.

Offline jDguy

Saw her before Christmas for a 15min quickie her flat is actually shabby but her service was satisfactory as soon as I handed cash she immediately took my cock on her mouth owo and then after 2/3 min I fucked on doggy but she didn't rush me until I cum.

Offline punk