Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paige, Preston VIP  (Read 1344 times)

Offline Silent69

External Link/Members Only

15 minute booking which cost £35 as per website rates.

Venue was easy to find ,Google maps is a godsend ,on a busy main road but no signage at Preston VIP massage so it's in door to escape from traffic etc and knocked on door to be let in.

Paige is girl next door ,very slim if that's your preferred body shape ,very friendly girl and I was offered use of shower etc then upstairs for my booking.

Could hear another girl getting down to business in one of the rooms.

My quickie booking consisted of covered oral ,protected sex and some light kissing and fingering and felt it was great value for money.

I do think the website should update images though as Paige is different now to when those photos were taken ,would be tempted to try out other girls that work there but the lack of transparency on whether photos are recent is clouding my judgement on whether to go back again.

Online Blackpool Rock

I bumped into Paige on the landing about 5 years ago and thought her pics were representative at the time, how is she different from the pics now  :unknown:

Agreed that they really need to update the pics and even put basic descriptions about the girls to try and allow an informed decision to be made, lack of info has been making me avoid punting there for a few years and my more recent experiences haven't been great

Offline Silent69

@Blackpool Rock ,from the photos on Preston VIP of Paige she has dropped a dress size at least and is super slim now with zero body fat.

I will go back when in Preston again as it's value for money but thought I would mention weight loss.

Online Blackpool Rock

Thanks, I do like a skinny girl though  :thumbsup:

Online Southernbloke

She seems to be the only consistent girl there although I have seen Hannah a few times and always had a good time with her

Offline Silent69

Thanks, I do like a skinny girl though  :thumbsup:

She is super skinny Blackpool Rock

Offline Silent69

She seems to be the only consistent girl there although I have seen Hannah a few times and always had a good time with her

I might try Hannah out next time in in Preston as she seems to have good availability too.

Offline scutty brown

presumably this is NOT "Paige Preston" formerly of Pie Factory cottage / Lancashire Mistresses?

Offline Silent69

presumably this is NOT "Paige Preston" formerly of Pie Factory cottage / Lancashire Mistresses?

@Scutty Brown sorry I can't help you with that as it was my first time seeing her and as included the link is basically the name of the establishment Preston VIP massage.

Offline Royalthailover

I've been wating to try this place for a while but a scan of the reviews seem it's a but hit and miss.

Who would be the go to girls? Obviously I guess they wouldn't compare to Sandys standards but are they still wel groomed/clean and that?

Online Southernbloke

The parlour is clean and tidy but you are right about hit and miss. Paige is well reviewed and for myself as I have said never had a bad punt with Hannah

Online Blackpool Rock

I've been wating to try this place for a while but a scan of the reviews seem it's a but hit and miss.

Who would be the go to girls? Obviously I guess they wouldn't compare to Sandys standards but are they still wel groomed/clean and that?
A few years ago I could have given you some recommendations however these days they fail to put the girls photos up but instead say "Coming soon" but that can be up for years until the girl leaves, also fuck all in the way of descriptions to make an informed choice

Basically it's a lesson in how not to market / promote a business as many other punters like myself must swerve the place as we at least want an idea of who we are going to punt

Offline Royalthailover

Cheers, guess I'll just have to give it a bash and hope I strike lucky. Do you need an appointment or better just to rock up?

Online Southernbloke

Always best to book but turn up a little early for your appointment