Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beaa Asian Doll - Brazilian not Asian - Park Royal - TOFTT - P&D  (Read 1232 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7668229) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline summernirvana

Profile on AW:
External Link/Members Only

At the time of booking, she had a matching profile (pics and number) on VS as well.

When:
March 2024

Newly built block of flats between Hanger Lane and Park Royal stations.

Comms:
Very prompt replies via text. It was probably handled by the maid who opened the door to welcome me in.

Donation:
40 for 15 minutes.

The Lady:
She is not Asian or mixed with Asian like her photos or alias suggest. She's about 25. Her face is cute enough but her body is stunning according to what I like. All naturial, small or medium sized perky breasts. No tattoos and really really nice legs and arse.

She was friendly and yet distant. Her English was limited.

Service:

I didn't feel like paying any extras, so service was minimal, covered bj and doggy.

Verdict:

Fine for a P&D but I wouldn't return personally. I'm struggling to rate the punt itself, either a low positive or a neutral.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Ron89

Would concur with this. Works 15 hour days with no days off so her service isn’t going to be great. Go if it’s purely off aesthetic.

Offline MrMohican

'She is not Asian or mixed with Asian like her photos or alias suggest'... that implies the photos are not accurate in depicting her as she looks pretty asian in those... are you confident the pictures are even of her?... you havent made that clear.

Personally if the photos are really that deceptive and the service lacklustre Id have scored this a neutral rather than a positive, but its your review

« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 02:24:55 pm by MrMohican »

Offline LLPunting

OP, thanks for warning, please confirm rating and we can amend.

If this is a B&S then that's another strike against.

Online Ron89

It is her, standard photoshopping. She does look Asian in person. Vid on viva is pretty accurate but also doctored.

Offline LLPunting

It is her, standard photoshopping. She does look Asian in person. Vid on viva is pretty accurate but also doctored.

Thanks, pls pop your own quick review on the record.  :drinks:

Offline summernirvana

I'm back.

I think this should stay a 'positive', for what it was, a neutral would be unfair now I've had time to think about it.

And she is indeed the girl in the photos. It's the make up that makes her look 'Asian' in them. She probably has Native blood in her, giving her that sort of Pocahontas look which is beautiful and also happens to be similar to Asian as well.

Edit:
Contrary to Ron89, I did not think she looked Asian in person at all, unless you mean South Asian as in Indian, then I can see it a bit.

And yes, I'd forgotten the VS ad had a video on it. Profile now has another lady's photos on it - presumably she is now somewhere else in London. Still, if you see an ad with these pics, chances are it will be her.

I will also say that the room was clean, and she was fresh and smelt good. I did not detect any cigarette smell in the premises, which is always nice for us non-smokers.

And I knew of the 'extras' going in (from the canned automatic texts with her post code, fees, etc). For a 15 minute P&D it was fine, had I opted for the 30 minute option, then it'd be 100% a neutral.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 04:00:47 pm by summernirvana »

Online Ron89

I'm back.

I think this should stay a 'positive', for what it was, a neutral would be unfair now I've had time to think about it.

And she is indeed the girl in the photos. It's the make up that makes her look 'Asian' in them. She probably has Native blood in her, giving her that sort of Pocahontas look which is beautiful and also happens to be similar to Asian as well.

Edit:
Contrary to Ron89, I did not think she looked Asian in person at all, unless you mean South Asian as in Indian, then I can see it a bit.

And yes, I'd forgotten the VS ad had a video on it. Profile now has another lady's photos on it - presumably she is now somewhere else in London. Still, if you see an ad with these pics, chances are it will be her.

I will also say that the room was clean, and she was fresh and smelt good. I did not detect any cigarette smell in the premises, which is always nice for us non-smokers.

And I knew of the 'extras' going in (from the canned automatic texts with her post code, fees, etc). For a 15 minute P&D it was fine, had I opted for the 30 minute option, then it'd be 100% a neutral.

She’s in Wembley Park. Definitely looked Asian to me. Good body, shit punt is my summary and last contribution here.

Offline LLPunting

I'm back.

Edit:

Thanks for clarifying and caveat  :drinks: