Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzi Lapdancer - Docklands  (Read 4322 times)

16 review(s) for Suzy the Kitten (7 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Harry Balzac

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visited December 2013, near South Quay and Crossharbour DLR stations in a really plush flat (probably the best I've seen in this industry).

POSITIVE

- Tall slender model-like figure. No fat on her. Quite attractive in a Mediterranean/Middle East kind of way, if you like that kind of thing.
- Performed all positions asked and with enthusiasm. Nice tight pussy.
- Good technique - legs up in the right places etc.
- Weirdly she let me do anal and didn't charge anything. I didn't realise until I went looked again at her profile that she charges for it. Don't know what happened there.
- Obviously an intelligent woman, good conversation can be had here.

NEGATIVES

- It lists 'cum on my face' on her profile. However when I asked I was given ground rules about not getting it in her hair, only on the bottom half of her face etc. If I can't just relax and let go then I don't enjoy it. If she doesn't want to do facials then she should be honest on her profile then we know not to waste our time and money.
- Noticed some hair around her nipples. Some attention to detail here wouldn't go amiss.
- Does this 'Arabian dance' routine at the start before any action. Some will like it, some won't, in my case I was thinking "GET ON WITH IT LOVE!"

OVERALL

This would have been a positive but for the facial situation. A great punt soured at the end. If you're not bothered by such things then you will have a great time.

Offline King Nuts

Thanks, Harry, for your usual thorough review. Much appreciated by all, I'm sure.

Have HL'd this one before, but with reservations. The dance thing would hack me off too.

So did you go for the facial in the end anyway?

Offline HistoryRepeats

Nice review the thing with her facials has been mentioned before by someone else

Did you pay 130 or 150? If you booked an hour. I noticed her price has gone down lately

Offline happy as larry

I`ve seen her 3 times, yeah you are right about that stupid dance thing she does but certainly makes up for it with her blow jobs, one of the best deep throats i`ve ever had, on a par with Nicole from Harrow

Festisio

I see the Neutral option has been added, and perhaps yours is the first one to use it!

mrhappypants

I had a great punt (written up on here) with her a few months back, but when I returned the bar drinks had disappeared and she looked worryingly "glazed."

carlisle78

Had a great meeting with her early last year. Shame to hear that the bar has disappeared - she had a great selection of wines and spirits - and pretty good labels as well. Had a few glasses of red during the 90 minute meeting.

The whole Lapdance thing at the start is just her trademark - the clues in her AW name - and it only lasts a few minutes and is a great way to see how flexible her body is.

I was relatively new to punting at the time but she scored three firsts on me all of which took me by surprise.

First - she rimmed me without me asking - it was my first time - and she gave it a really good swirling session.

Second was the aforementioned deep throat - she suddenly took me in all the way to the base - so deep I thought Little Ted would burst out of the back of her head.

And third when I was licking her out - she orgasmed noisily and gushed a cup full of creamy lady squirt all over my face. Definitely wasn't piss before that whole debate kicks off again - it was definitely a white goo.

Pretty good cowgirl - riding me successfully to two comes.

I had a great time with her. The only reason I haven't been back when on a London trip is because of finding even better girls like KristenDD.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 01:18:09 pm by carlisle78 »

Offline herbie007

Had a great meeting with her early last year. Shame to hear that the bar has disappeared - she had a great selection of wines and spirits - and pretty good labels as well. Had a few glasses of red during the 90 minute meeting.

The whole Lapdance thing at the start is just her trademark - the clues in her AW name - and it only lasts a few minutes and is a great way to see how flexible her body is.

I was relatively new to punting at the time but she scored three firsts on me all of which took me by surprise.

First - she rimmed me without me asking - it was my first time - and she gave it a really good swirling session.

Second was the aforementioned deep throat - she suddenly took me in all the way to the base - so deep I thought
Little Ted would burst out of the back of her head.

And third when I was licking her out - she orgasmed noisily and gushed a cup full of creamy lady squirt all over my face. Definitely wasn't piss before that whole debate kicks off again - it was definitely a white goo.

Pretty good cowgirl - riding me successfully to two comes.

I had a great time with her. The only reason I haven't been back when on a London trip is because of finding even better girls like KristenDD.

I just got a hard on reading that.

Gotta go see this girl  :D

Offline bestbefore

She is a great girl, Saw her well over a year ago when she was charging just £80. Loved the dance, but then I have never frequented gentlemen's clubs! All other services superb as well. For me she was a big positive.
But now at £130, too expensive when there are so many terrific girls around at £100 or less.

Offline KentAde

I saw her when her feedback was only 8  :cool: so she was new to the game then....I even helped her with questions on her Profile! Bless her......only seen her once since then, but keep meaning to go back. In the early days, she 'swallowed', but now only does CIM, but the anal with her was pretty good!   :dance:

Offline Bartolomeo

Yep I saw her when she was fairly new on AW, she had racked up a couple dozen reviews in really quick time.

The dance was a first for me, but I enjoyed it, especially when she was wriggling her bum in my crotch. Missionary was really good with her, she's quite flexible so she put her legs over my shoulders and as close together as possible to make her feel even tighter, and let me go deep and hard...I didn't last long  :D

Offline Harry Balzac

Thanks, Harry, for your usual thorough review. Much appreciated by all, I'm sure.

Have HL'd this one before, but with reservations. The dance thing would hack me off too.

So did you go for the facial in the end anyway?

Yes I went for the facial anyway but it's never as good when you've had a warning!

Offline Harry Balzac

Nice review the thing with her facials has been mentioned before by someone else

Did you pay 130 or 150? If you booked an hour. I noticed her price has gone down lately

Think I paid £90 for 30 minutes. She did complain that business had been very quiet recently, so that might explain price changes.

Offline KentAde

Just found this......may go back and see her after watching it.....  ;)

External Link/Members Only

carlisle78

Just found this......may go back and see her after watching it.....  ;)

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for that KentAde - brings back some pleasant memories. And what you see there is what you get !