Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna 22 Stratford  (Read 2332 times)

18 review(s) for Anna_22 (15 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline 0mard3000

External Link/Members Only

This meet happened a few weeks ago.

Price: £70 30mins

Location: Stratford. Near the Station. Easy to get to. No dramas.

The Venue: Nice flat. Shared with other girl/girls.

The girl: Definitely early 20's. About 5'5/5'6. Nice figure, very pretty, nice eyes. Big breast Limited English but we got along fine.

The Meet: DFK, OWO, sex in a few positions. She has a very chilled, laid back demeanour. Possibly a bit shy but nothing that was an issue. Just depends on your vibe and mood I imagine.  We chatted for a bit the got into some DFK which was nice. Next she gave a very good BJ and then we had sexy in a couple of different positions. She didn't allow RO but YMMV. She was totally cool but perhaps we didn't hit it off in a massive way. Eventually came in the dom, cleaned up, had a brief conversation then headed out.

Overall a very nice sexy young girl with a great body. Particularly if you like a slightly taller girl. All services were performed well but definitely more GFE than PSE. I'd definitely go back at some point depending on my mood/vibe.

Offline magnetico

did she charge you £20 for OWO+CIM ? she's listing this as extra

Offline 0mard3000

This was a little while back and there wasn't any extra charges but that might have changed. I didn't CIM though.

Offline 0mard3000

External Link/Members Only

Was in the area last night and in the mood so I thought I'd give a call.

Location - Flats/Estate in Marylebone.

Service - 30mins, OW, Sex in multiple positions.

The girl - Nice girl. About 5.5/5.6 Thick Brazilian. Big Breasts. Pretty face. Quite a chilled out demeanour. English is OK.

Comms - All good. Responded quickly and was fine with last minute booking. Standard postcode, then full address when you get there kinda vibe. Informed me via text that OWO was now £20 extra. It was late and she did want to make sure I was definitely coming once I confirmed I definitely was, all was fine.

The Meet - This was my second time visiting Anna. I rang quite late as I as just in the area by chance and thought I'd give it a chance. Was a bit tricky finding initially but pretty simple when you know it I'd imagine. Usual hide behind the door thing. Entered the flat which was nice/clean etc and went into her room which was all good. Was offered a drink and a shower.  Excepted. All good. Came back, chatted for a bit and then straight into some DFK for a little while. Sucked her very large breast which she seemed to enjoy. She kissed my body, sucked my balls a bit then went for the dom for some OW. She used to do OWO but that's now extra. I'm usually either or in that respect and don't make a fuss if it's OW as I know it's safer. She preceded to give  a great BJ which I probably could've cum from but decided to pass it and have some sex. She got on top for some cowgirl and was very tight. She rode me well , we paused for a bit then switched to missionary. Pounded away for a bit then came in the dom. Just as before I didn't manage to get round to doggy but will have to try another time.

Overall - She's a thick sexy girl with big breasts and a nice vibe. Good central location and easy to get along with. Nice GFE.

Offline houseboot

This Review should have been attached to your original one of a few weeks ago.

Only one positive Review of the same SP permitted in a 12 month period.

Offline 0mard3000

This Review should have been attached to your original one of a few weeks ago.

Only one positive Review of the same SP permitted in a 12 month period.

Didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up.

Offline Beanhead