Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yasmin - SilkandStockings - Harrow on the Hill  (Read 3252 times)

Pleshtie

I decided to give this place another go as it's convienient for me amd on the basis that Yasmin shows her face

(Last time I went didn't stay with Alexander. Was definitely older than stated early 30's and full of tattoos and cellulite. Pretty face but heavily made up. Sort of gave me the impression that she was too good for me, like in love with herself sort of thing.  Didn't really like that so I walked)

Yasmin does really look like her photos and her ass is amazing round and soft.

Started with some fk and Yasmin kissed my body down to my crotch. Oral was covered, which I expected but delivered well with good technique.

Sex in various positions including cow girl, mish and finished in doggy

Although services were vanilla Yasmin doesn't rush and is engaging

£70 for half an hour

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 11:52:11 am by Pleshtie »

Online fudi_maar

Thanks OP for the review. She looks stunning, and this place has been going for years. I've never been, and want to pop along,
but wanted to ask - is the entrance discreet?

Offline Daaz324

Do you feel £70 is a lot for what she offers especially 30 min and ow

Pleshtie

You enter through the front door on the Main Street, it's a quiet street but as it's been around years I suspect the neighbours have an idea of what's going on.  It's a busy parlour, I didn't bump i to any other guys though.

I do think £70 is a little over budget for ow. I'm not sure if owo is extra I didn't ask to be honest.  I usually pay £70 30 mins for indies including owo, assuming girls working in parlours have to pay a percentage to the parlour hence charging for extras.

Despite the vanilla service, I would recommend Yasmin although I tend not to see the same girl twice but I will try another girl and perhaps enquire about owo

Offline peter purves

A series of short questions  :hi:

1. Does she look as 'fit' as she does in the pics
2. Would she be a worthy entrant for the Bubble Butt thread
3. Do you know where she claims to/is from?

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Y2J

Where exactly is this place?

Pleshtie

A series of short questions  :hi:

1. Does she look as 'fit' as she does in the pics
2. Would she be a worthy entrant for the Bubble Butt thread
3. Do you know where she claims to/is from?

Cheers!!

1. Yes she is very fit some slight photoshopping but fit nonetheless
2. Yes she could go in the bubble butt thread
3. I have no idea what the maid said on the phone only listening to available times and I didn't ask her sorry

Offline Bassman

Was going to ask where this place is but just saw it in the title. Odd it's not mentioned on their website
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 07:50:15 pm by Bassman »

Pleshtie

Was going to ask where this place is but just saw it in the title. Odd it's not mentioned on their website

Yes close to the station past the school. Yes never noticed wasn't on their website, it came up in google when I looked for massage parlours harrow

Offline genghis69

Wow, she looks a cracker. Does she allow RO?