Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dianna Lovely xxx - Earls Court  (Read 1223 times)

Siders69

External Link/Members Only

I have a few catch ups to get though.

Saw this one 10days or so ago - I started this review as a NEUTRAL....but whilst writing I quickly downgraded her as I better recall the meet - Booked two hours but stayed just one

I was attracted to the AD by her pics, the fact she was British and the fact that she was new - I saw her the day after her profile was created (she has changed her profile since I saw her - she seems to have dumbed it down

I am sure I only paid her £100 not the £120 as now advertised 

Comms: Pretty good - both e-mail and text.

The Flat: Basement apartment on Warrick Rd, close to EC station. Very big nice clean apartment and room. She was alone when I went but she said a partner was due to join her soon

Dianna - A pretty good looking girl. Not quite as nice in the flesh as the pics but cute enough for sure. The face pics are accurate. Picture 3 is the most accurate. She admits to 21 and could well be for all I know !! Very nice slim size 8 body. Fake tits of which there was no mention in the ad. I am not a fan of falsies because of the scars and the fact that most are done by butchers - Dianna is no exception with a huge visible underboob scar. Otherwise she has a fine young body to indulge in

She is quite inexperienced I think - she didn't even have any towels - so I drip dried. Also I paid her at the end which was a naive of her - I found out at the end that this is her second profile and that she was working here before

She is Hungarian not British as advertised - that for me was the most annoying thing actually. I was expecting British and ended up with a Hungarian. Her English is OK but she is not very chatty or engaging only really opening up once I had cum. She is pleasant enough though but you have to make the effort

She greeted me topless with panties covered in a light black dressing gown.......BORING !!

The Service: Mechanical. She avoids eye contact and it is pretty clear she doesn't enjoy herself...or maybe that was just me ! When in this situation, I usually revert to just plain dirty old man and hence I simply sought to just indulge in her body and take what I wanted, accepting that the sex would be pretty much one way - fine with me actually coz she does have a yum yum body and is young and i really wasn't that bothered. I just wanted to empty my balls and head on for evening out

She is quite submissive and so needed to be told what to do....which to be fair she did other than a few things which she said she wouldn't do

FK - she isn't open enough to permit DFK - so light tongues only
OWO - A little fast and furious - not particularly to my liking - had to tell her to slow down. She wouldn't suck my balls and she has no tongue action
RO - she just lay there - clean shaven puss
Rimming - None but kinda knew that wasn't on the menu
fingering - wouldn't let me enter although eventually i was permitted and she did get wet eventually
Sex - I boshed her all over the place, whilst playing dirty old fucker and so I was able to hold off the jizz for as long as I wanted - she did take a proper pounding to be fair - even if she was just a rubber dolly

The main event - wanted blowjob to cum on her face but ended up squirting on her tits because of her recoil  - I wasn't too bothered frankly.

I fucked and sucked on a young pretty girl - emptied the dishwasher  .....bothered either way

All up pretty unsatisfactory  :thumbsdown:

Offline Sinz

Sure looks cute, but her service standards are appalling.

Thanks for the warning.

Siders69

Her very lazy profile says it all frankly !

Offline ss100

This one fucked me around but looked hot in civvies. Someone see her and report back. Shame if it's all negative.

Offline Sinz

This one fucked me around but looked hot in civvies. Someone see her and report back. Shame if it's all negative.

What do you mean ?

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
What do you mean ?
Pretty sure he means someone else should go and see her, then if they get a positive experience he will try her.

mash

Had a few reviews on here under Teen Becky when she was pre boob job. Pretty bad reviews then as well if I recall. Definitely hot but shit service.

Offline Sinz

Before you start ordering people around, learn to contribute first.

If you had negative experiences with this WG before, you should have shared so that it would have been helpful to other punters.

Offline Sinz

Pretty sure he means someone else should go and see her, then if they get a positive experience he will try her.

Thanks for reiterating Charissa, obviously he is not man enough to reply- but stays online all the time.

Siders69

She did say that this was her second profile actually - was offputting for me because one of the reasons I booked her was that her profile was a new one and I saw her the day after first creation .....usual bullshit profile lies