Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Haverhill massage parlours  (Read 3262 times)

Offline Krebensis

Hi, anyone knows a good massage parlour in Haverhill area or nearby which offers extras (HE / FS) looked at External Link/Members Only but not sure if it’s only massage or extras are on offer.

Offline Suffolkseeker

Hi been twice and B2B and HE were offered. Pretty girls too. Chinese massage in haverhill does both. I think only the Chinese Massage is open currently.

I don't think either will do a full service though.

Offline Suffolkseeker

Also, forgot to mention Summer Health in Bury St Edmunds. Reviews on here suggest a lady called Tess gave the FS but not sure if she is still there and if the other ladies go this far.

Offline Milfman1112

Offline Krebensis

Thanks Suffolk seeker. Will try them out, again like milfman asked is it the one next to costa?

Offline Suffolkseeker

Angthong Thai spa is the one next to Costa.

Chinese massage is off the market square

Offline Narnia

Both AngThong and Chinese massage offer HR. Ang thong has prettier ladies but the massage in Chinese massage off the market square is better imo.
As far as I am aware they are the only two in Haverhill.

Offline Krebensis

Thanks suffolkseeker and Narnia. Will try calling them up and see how it goes next time in Haverhill

Offline DocJohnson

Added a bit of an essay on Angthong Thai Spa today (see review page), in case anyone finds it insightful.

:hi:

Offline Jamie62

Good review. My overriding memory of that place was how cold the room was

Offline Krebensis

Thanks Doc and yes I found your review useful and helped prepare my mind on what to expect and how to approach the next time I am in Haverhill.

Offline sparkus

Added a bit of an essay on Angthong Thai Spa today (see review page), in case anyone finds it insightful.

:hi:

Sorry for your loss (big chebs, remaining clothed).

Offline mantra

Offline DocJohnson

Sorry for your loss (big chebs, remaining clothed).

Thanks Sparkus - I won’t compare how I feel to PTSD but it caused its own trauma which I’m having to live with, everyday. Damn those chebs.

Offline DocJohnson

Which number did you text

As per my essay - I called, hands free, from the M11.  The number was on the website.

Offline sparkus

Thanks Sparkus - I won’t compare how I feel to PTSD but it caused its own trauma which I’m having to live with, everyday. Damn those chebs.

Yes, damn those big firm chebs :dash:

Offline Narnia

Good review Doc, they do leave it late on offering HE unless they have seen you before. I read up on the place before I visited the first time as I wasn't sure how to approach an 'Oriental Massage' my opening gambit was "shall I take everything off?" sounds ridiculous but she gave me a cheeky smile and said yes, "remove everything" game on!

I'll have to go back when they open up again.

Offline RogerThat

I went there some time ago, and I remember a few things.

1. It is a door-way up, next to Costa. There were various looks from sitting out. Probably jealous, but not that discrete if you are bothered by such things.
2. The room was a bit cold.
3. The sterio was pretty bad.
4. I can't remember the girl or the happy ending !

Offline Marlowe15

Visited once before. Feel quite exposed going in and really wasn't sure at first. Nice lady and great massage.
Do like an older lady if anyone knows of one in the area?

Offline No Muff Too Tough

There's a new AW profile popped up in Have-a-shit, External Link/Members Only quick search here reveals it's probably a waste of time. But if the profile is still there when lockdown is lifted a bit and she's not in some glaringly obvious location right in the high street like the other two massage places then I will try my luck.

Offline Normy01

I did contact her today as the price seemed cheap!!!. And found out that massage and hand relief would be £90. I would say bit expensive for that???.

Offline Marlowe15

Has anyone visited her as yet?

Offline Suffolkseeker

Had a text exchange with her today. She claimed to be staying in the Queens Head hotel, queen street. I searched her and got 1 review placed on Bradford which said she never answered texts once they had arranged a visti.

she was quick in reply this morning and then disappeared when closing in on some finer details. I was offered naked B2B for 1 hour including HE for £90. When asking if the same for 30 mins was £70 she seemed to become elusive.

Offline ClaudeBalls

Been to the Chinese Massage on the market square twice, massage very good, b2b very much dependent on the lady, HR good with one lady quite happy to have a few fingers in her at the same time.
They change the ladies regularly so maybe pot luck on who's working.

Offline Spermwhale1966

External Link/Members Only

This one has popped up - messaged and she says she is based in Queen Street - £100 B2B

Must be a new establishment  - she may have worked at one of the other 2 AMPs in Haverhill ?

Will visit and TOFTT when diary allows or unless someone gets there first !!

SW

Offline Marlowe15

Had messaged this lady the other day. One reply then when I asked about location she stopped replying.
Let us know how you get on.

Offline Milfman1112

Messaged her too, got a couple text back then silence,
Don't think i'll waste my time.

Offline Suffolkseeker

another one has popped up. She is working from the same place so I guess this could be mother and daughter. Strange one advert on adultwork and the other on Vivastreet. Maybe they are testing which gives the most bookings.