Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alex Stone of Nottingham  (Read 3482 times)

Boston

Saw a comment she's not been reviewed so better break my reviews duck as I've seen her often. Started at an agency but been indie for years and I've lost count how often I've seen her over that time.  Used to be Alexis Stone which may bring up more reviews/discussion than Alex if you search.

Link: External Link/Members Only rate £140ph incall.

Comms have always been good but she does switch off her phone on days she's not working and as it says on her profile you'll be luck to get an answer if you call before 10.30.  I tend to book by text a few days before.

Her place is a nice flat about 15 mins walk from market square, parking is permit but there are some 2 hour free slots.  I've never had a problem when I've parked but her advice is don't leave valuables on show (welcome to the 21st century I guess).

Appearance is per her photos - slim brunette, very attractive, mid 20s, small boobs, extremely cute bum, always nicely turned out. An intelligent girl with good conversation but happy to get down to the action without delay.

When I see her I normally have a quick shower then start with DFK and get her undressed followed by sex in as many different positions as I have the energy for. She does OWO but I've seen the comment she doesn't do A nor CIM (not into either so I haven't asked).  Really enjoyable sex with a very attractive girl, so for me this is punting at its best.

I like the fact that she really gets into it and clearly enjoys her job.  her phone is always switched off during the session. Not a clock-watcher - I've never felt she wants me out of there because another client is booked straight after. Normally we finish up and I have another quick shower (which I really need by this point) and I'm out the door after the full hour but sometimes we overrun chatting.

So definitely one of the stars of the scene in Nottingham and highly recommended.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Great report, all the more on a girl who did not have any feedback on here before, so no doubt she will be going on some of the  East Mids punters' HL.

Also good to see you submit your first review  :thumbsup:

Offline Steely Dan

Great review and welcome to the teamwork part of UKP! On my hotlist now, thanks. But as a plan B since she is £140.   Just my view but I think that indie should undercut the agencies since they get all the money, and it is more effort for the punter.  Not sure why the rates in Nottingham have crept up to almost London.  Derby and Leicester seem under control.  If all the good indies were 100 to 120 the agency phones are dusty and both punter and prossie win.

pleasure

Not sure why the rates in Nottingham have crept up to almost London.

I agree, it is a shame, but I guess the girls charge whatever they can get away with. Supply and demand, and all that. Spare a thought for us guys who prefer half hour bookings - £90 is very steep indeed.