Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel with car park near Heathrow  (Read 403 times)

Offline dickdastardly14

Hi all, looking for information please.
Passing by Heathrow next week so seems the perfect opportunity to book a dayuse / daybreak hotel with a young lady I've been an admirer of for ages. Was thinking of booking Staybridge Suites. Spoken to 2 different people there to ask if the room can be paid for in cash and if the car park is just for the hotel or part of the Heathrow complex ( and can the parking be paid for in cash ). Got 2 different answers ( not being rude but I don't think they could understand me and I couldn't really understand them ).
So, has anyone on here used Staybridge Suites and can the room and parking be paid for in cash ?
Alternatively, can anyone recommend a hotel with a car park near Heathrow which can all be paid for in cash ?
Thanks in advance for any answers.
DD

Offline heathen666

I've stayed at the Staybridge and the DoubleTree on Bath Road, where both used to accept cash, post Covid they're now cashless.

Offline Stevelondon

Sorry I can’t be of help but it certainly got me thinking about my own way of life.
My god I can’t remember the last time I actually handed over cash for anything anymore. Unrelated to punting I mean.
Going to see a SP is the only time I’ve ever got cash on the hip.

My how the world has changed. Or maybe just mine.     😂

Offline Fuzzyduck

Sorry I can’t be of help but it certainly got me thinking about my own way of life.
My god I can’t remember the last time I actually handed over cash for anything anymore. Unrelated to punting I mean.
Going to see a SP is the only time I’ve ever got cash on the hip.

My how the world has changed. Or maybe just mine.     😂

The decreasing number of bank branches/free ATMs is an added inconvenience. The barber and odd waitress/restaurant are the only other ones that I give cash to these days.

Offline Steely Dan

the last time I was there I parked outside the bowling alley.  Between Ibis and Courtyard by Marriot.  It took a few pound coins.  For all I know it is now replaced by a ringo thing you have to pay from your phone.  But you could pretend to love bowling now.

Anyway you should get a PAYG card.  I have Ffrees.  Comes in handy a lot!

Offline StingRay

In my experience, admitted limited recently, hotels may accept cash to pay for the room, but they still require a card in case you trash the room or run off with the hairdryer! This is not actually charged, unless you do take a fancy to the hairdryer, rather they will block an amount on your card, which won't appear on any statement. I do recall though that some hotels are reluctant to accept a prepay card.