Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotels by the hour or half day.  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Clooney

Hi all.

There are a number of girls that I have my eye on at the moment that are unfortunately outcall only.

Accomodating isn't an option for me, so I think that I'm going to have to get it together and book a hotel room so that I can have some filthy, dirty, unbridled hotel sex with a willing lady.

Is there a resource, list or even just the recommendations of the experienced on here that would help me out?

I know that the Hoxton Hotel apparently does room lets from 10am to 4pm for around £19 which seems very good value. However, I don't want to simply use the same place all the time for reasons of discretion.

Anyone got any recommendations?

Cheers.

Clooney.

subbybound

Hello Clooney,

I have successfully used this website to book rooms in london during day time.

External Link/Members Only

Offline hendrix

Hello Clooney,

That's the one I always use. No issues, all very efficient.

Offline Bigboy247

Does anyone know of hotels where you book by the hour, but later in the evening, say 6-10 pm?
Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Hello Clooney,

fearsome prices
I would just like a small local hotel, not a huge conspicuous tourist trap.

Offline Clooney

fearsome prices

I actually think the other way round.

Big faceless tourist traps tend to be LESS conspicuous I'd have thought?

Little local places are far more likely to be aware and wondering why you've got a nubile 21 year old in your room for an hour or two. I'd imagine the likes of ibis or travelodge would barely notice never mind care.

Offline Clooney

Hello Clooney,

Cheers all. That looks to be a pretty good bet.

I'll investigate whether the Hoxton Hotel rumours are true, and if not this seems a good way to go.

Offline Steve2

Cheers all. That looks to be a pretty good bet.

I'll investigate whether the Hoxton Hotel rumours are true, and if not this seems a good way to go.

Hoxton used to do very reasonable "day office" rates of £29 between 10am and 4pm but as far as I know the rates are considerably higher now

Offline Lightoller

Not used this site myself, but found it via googling.

Would appear to let you book for 3 hour slots at several hotels in London - could make quite a saving on face value.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I actually think the other way round.

Big faceless tourist traps tend to be LESS conspicuous I'd have thought?

Little local places are far more likely to be aware and wondering why you've got a nubile 21 year old in your room for an hour or two. I'd imagine the likes of ibis or travelodge would barely notice never mind care.
I am more likely to turn up with a 40 year old BBW .... and to pay more for the hotel than the punt it not on.

Offline NightKid

I know that the Hoxton Hotel apparently does room lets from 10am to 4pm for around £19 which seems very good value.

Where did you get that quote? It wasn't there the last time I checked their website and even that's been awhile now.

Offline smiths

Where did you get that quote? It wasn't there the last time I checked their website and even that's been awhile now.

£29 used to be posted on Pnet a lot a few years back when they did indeed charge that for a room 10 or 11-4pm if i recall correctly.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 11:01:07 pm by smiths »

Offline smiths

fearsome prices

In my experiences small hotels can have nosy parkers with nothing better to do than stick their beak in others business. For punting medium and large hotels are far far better, far less chance of their being a nosy parker.

Offline Clooney

I didn't.

Not directly anyway. It was being quoted on a few hotel trade websites after a bit of Googling. Mentioning how they were being businesslike and monetising their downtime.

Seems from the feedback on here that it has since elapsed.