Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotamber19 Forrest gate/Stratford  (Read 3620 times)

Harribbo

Woke up bright & early this morning and I knew I needed an afternoon punt to get me going. After scrolling through countless AW profiles I decided on hotamber19 and made the call. I asked for 45 minutes originally but she said she only did 30 minutes or 1 hour so I decided on 30 minutes with a possibility of extending if need be which she was fine with. Communications were good and after making excuses to the other half I set off.

Her flat is quite confusing to find, the postcode she gave me sent me to a block of flats behind a Iceland but when she text me the number it didn't match up to the flats I was standing infront of. I phoned her and she directed me to her place which is located right next to a Asian shop (lovely) I opened the first door and immediantely heard men talking & I shit myself. Debating whether to go I soon realised it was coming from the shop next door. I composed myself once again even though I was still a tad nervous and knocked at her door.

Amber is exactly like her pictures and when she opened her door she was wearing a black underwear set & this see through top along with suspenders. She's stunning, a real eye catcher and my cock was tingling before I walked through the door. I had a quick shower & went back into her room where I sorted out the money (£60 for 30mins).

We started off kissing and I really couldn't help but feel her ass which is amazing to touch. She then reached down my boxers and started wanking my already erect cock. We lied down on the bed and on went the condom, even though owo was confirmed over the phone and in the house. I didn't bother moaning as I knew there was a geezer next door and I didn't want to get into any confrontations. The blowjob was actually really good considering & I could hardly notice that there was a rubber on so they might be those extra thin ones or just her teqnique I'm not sure. I took her bra off as she was sucking me off and this girl has gorgeous tits. Very small and pert. She then got on top and road me like no tomorrow while I held that ass and switched between sucking those tits and kissing her. I really went to town on her for 10 minutes and her moans seemed genuine. We then slowed it down and she took control by bouncing up and down on my cock and rotating her ass up and down it was fucking amazing. I picked up the pace again and held her down on my chest while she had her arms around me and I pounded her till I cum.

Positives:
Like her pics if not better.
Amazing arse (seriously the best arse I have seen)
Amazing small boobs
Petite & slim
A few tattoos (love a girl with tats)
Good English.
Stunner.

Negatives:
No owo (I did have a bit of hair down there but nothing major maybe this was the case)
No DFK (might be being a bit harsh here as it was borderline)
I felt on edge my whole time in the flat. The area is notorious for violence and even though I think I can handle myself I still had my wits about me. I wouldn't go there at night.
Next to no eye contact. ( she seemed like she enjoyed it but then again she might of just been a good a good actress)

After the punt we had a little bit of a chat an I actually felt sorry for the girl, she looked liked she was about to burst out into tears as she was telling me she dreamt of being a graphic designer and went university etc for it & ended up doing this for money. I felt like she didn't like what she was doing at all which is why I more than likely wouldn't return. It seemed like she wanted to carry on talking to me but there was a knock at the door which was time up so I said goodbye and left.

I then went back to stratford grabbed a chargrilled chicken roll thing from Greg's and went home.

External Link/Members Only

vorian

Thanks for your honest review,  it appears you summed it up well. Shame as she has a nice look.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
After the punt we had a little bit of a chat an I actually felt sorry for the girl, she looked liked she was about to burst out into tears as she was telling me she dreamt of being a graphic designer and went university etc for it & ended up doing this for money.

In which case she's older than 19 - either that or they start them early in Poland :sarcastic:

Wonder why she didn't get employment as a graphic designer? I could walk into a job tomorrow (or start my own GD biz) and it's quite a while since I touched QuarkXPress.

vorian

Wonder why she didn't get employment as a graphic designer? I could walk into a job tomorrow (or start my own GD biz) and it's quite a while since I touched QuarkXPress.

Well I am anticipating,  someone will wish to comment on that part of you post soon.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Is this the Iceland almost next to forest gate train station?

I always get weirded out by punts like that. It appears that you've made some connection with WG, even if it is just the fact that you're there and she wants to talk.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Well I am anticipating,  someone will wish to comment on that part of you post soon.

True - well in anticipation of that, the reason I don't work in GD now is because my RL job is more interesting :) But had I not gone down that path, I could still be working in the design industry.

I just found that part of the OP intriguing, as to why the lady in question went into whoring instead of (or as well as) getting a job with her qualifications. And the money in GD isn't too bad, good designers can quickly move up the wages ladder.

Offline punk

In which case she's older than 19 - either that or they start them early in Poland :sarcastic:

lacks experience?

Offline punk

I always get weirded out by punts like that. It appears that you've made some connection with WG, even if it is just the fact that you're there and she wants to talk.

if it is that one shit hole part of stratford be on your guard from around 11/12

LL

Thanks for the review mate.
Is it really that dangerous a location?  I thought it would be fine there during daylight hours?  i.e. like the rest of London.  Is this not the case?

Harribbo

I believe so, I'm not to fond of the area myself so rarely go there. The Iceland is right next to a library. There was no connection on my part although I did feel sorry for her. Sounds like iv just contradicted myself haha. It just seemed like she was down and wanted to chat or maybe I took it the wrong way.

To everyone else, I asked her how old she was & she said 20 next month. She does look around that age possibly a bit older (they all lie though don't they?) I'm not sure what qualifications you need to be to get into that profession so I really can't comment on that.

vorian

lacks experience?

Or talent. Still sad, I wouldn't want anyone to do a job they hate whatever it is or how much they earn. Sounds like she is being pimped as well.

Harribbo

Is it really that dangerous a location?  I thought it would be fine there during daylight hours?  i.e. like the rest of London.  Is this not the case?

It's a shit hole mate. Not a very nice place at all. I think most of the crime happens a night like most places but just be careful if you venture there.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I believe so, I'm not to fond of the area myself so rarely go there. The Iceland is right next to a library. There was no connection on my part although I did feel sorry for her. Sounds like iv just contradicted myself haha. It just seemed like she was down and wanted to chat or maybe I took it the wrong way.

To everyone else, I asked her how old she was & she said 20 next month. She does look around that age possibly a bit older (they all lie though don't they?) I'm not sure what qualifications you need to be to get into that profession so I really can't comment on that.

If she went to uni, it's 3 years. Unless she dropped out, of course :)

Offline punk

If she went to uni, it's 3 years. Unless she dropped out, of course :)

i was thinking that and you said it.

Offline NightKid

Dead link. Got one with the profile number instead?

jcdmj12

I went to see a prossie in Forest Gate who texted me the wrong flat number. As a result of which I ended up outside some dodgy house at 1AM with some black guy on a bike wanting to know why I was loitering outside his house.

Luckily I'm good at talking my way out of trouble.  He pointed out that if it was in Africa, I'd probably have got myself shot.    :D

Offline ForrestGump

Good review Harribbo.

If she genuinely is trapped doing what she's doing I feel sorry for her. But if she has a choice... she needs to gtfo.

jcdmj12

Profile shows different name now. I wonder if Sergei read the review and got spooked?

vorian

Profile shows different name now. I wonder if Sergei read the review and got spooked?

Photo gone as well now.  :unknown:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Photo gone as well now.  :unknown:

Text has changed too. I'm guessing a new lady will be on this profile shortly.

vorian

Text has changed too. I'm guessing a new lady will be on this profile shortly.

And Sergei will have her added to another profile. What a fucking mess,  when adding this shit to the feedback clusters,  what sort of chance has your average uneducated Joe Punter got,  honestly this is why I hate PN so much. For every newbie they get, it's another punter that doesn't get the right tools to deal with this which then makes the problem worse for everyone else.

Offline punk

I went to see a prossie in Forest Gate who texted me the wrong flat number. As a result of which I ended up outside some dodgy house at 1AM with some black guy on a bike wanting to know why I was loitering outside his house.

Luckily I'm good at talking my way out of trouble.  He pointed out that if it was in Africa, I'd probably have got myself shot.    :D

you should have replied"thats all right than,this is england"just in case the poor bloke had got confused of where he was. :D

jcdmj12

you should have replied"thats all right than,this is england"just in case the poor bloke had got confused of where he was. :D

Given the situation, I'm quite glad I didn't say that.  :D

helmsdale

I have walked through the area loads of times without incident, though never very late except a few times when punting.
JRC pointed out on another thread Newham is 16.5% white British according to the last census but they must rarely venture out of doors as you will hardly ever see a white face in the area and those you do see are invariably EE.

jcdmj12

I have walked through the area loads of times without incident, though never very late except a few times when punting.
JRC pointed out on another thread Newham is 16.5% white British according to the last census but they must rarely venture out of doors as you will hardly ever see a white face in the area and those you do see are invariably EE.

There aren't many areas in London I wouldn't venture to during the daytime - some of the council estates where you get gangs of youts hanging out are best avoided, but otherwise most of it is pretty safe.  Nighttime can be a bit sketchy in some places, but even then it's not exactly Mexico.

Offline Kingb3000

Woke up bright & early this morning and I knew I needed an afternoon punt to get me going. After scrolling through countless AW profiles I decided on hotamber19 and made the call. I asked for 45 minutes originally but she said she only did 30 minutes or 1 hour so I decided on 30 minutes with a possibility of extending if need be which she was fine with. Communications were good and after making excuses to the other half I set off.

Her flat is quite confusing to find, the postcode she gave me sent me to a block of flats behind a Iceland but when she text me the number it didn't match up to the flats I was standing infront of. I phoned her and she directed me to her place which is located right next to a Asian shop (lovely) I opened the first door and immediantely heard men talking & I shit myself. Debating whether to go I soon realised it was coming from the shop next door. I composed myself once again even though I was still a tad nervous and knocked at her door.

Amber is exactly like her pictures and when she opened her door she was wearing a black underwear set & this see through top along with suspenders. She's stunning, a real eye catcher and my cock was tingling before I walked through the door. I had a quick shower & went back into her room where I sorted out the money (£60 for 30mins).

We started off kissing and I really couldn't help but feel her ass which is amazing to touch. She then reached down my boxers and started wanking my already erect cock. We lied down on the bed and on went the condom, even though owo was confirmed over the phone and in the house. I didn't bother moaning as I knew there was a geezer next door and I didn't want to get into any confrontations. The blowjob was actually really good considering & I could hardly notice that there was a rubber on so they might be those extra thin ones or just her teqnique I'm not sure. I took her bra off as she was sucking me off and this girl has gorgeous tits. Very small and pert. She then got on top and road me like no tomorrow while I held that ass and switched between sucking those tits and kissing her. I really went to town on her for 10 minutes and her moans seemed genuine. We then slowed it down and she took control by bouncing up and down on my cock and rotating her ass up and down it was fucking amazing. I picked up the pace again and held her down on my chest while she had her arms around me and I pounded her till I cum.

Positives:
Like her pics if not better.
Amazing arse (seriously the best arse I have seen)
Amazing small boobs
Petite & slim
A few tattoos (love a girl with tats)
Good English.
Stunner.

Negatives:
No owo (I did have a bit of hair down there but nothing major maybe this was the case)
No DFK (might be being a bit harsh here as it was borderline)
I felt on edge my whole time in the flat. The area is notorious for violence and even though I think I can handle myself I still had my wits about me. I wouldn't go there at night.
Next to no eye contact. ( she seemed like she enjoyed it but then again she might of just been a good a good actress)

After the punt we had a little bit of a chat an I actually felt sorry for the girl, she looked liked she was about to burst out into tears as she was telling me she dreamt of being a graphic designer and went university etc for it & ended up doing this for money. I felt like she didn't like what she was doing at all which is why I more than likely wouldn't return. It seemed like she wanted to carry on talking to me but there was a knock at the door which was time up so I said goodbye and left.

I then went back to stratford grabbed a chargrilled chicken roll thing from Greg's and went home.

Shame profile has gone but maybe not is too close for home for me.   Know Newham + that location well and although at night it will be a little rough looking its much better than some areas of London I could mention.

Edit - although I know the location well enough I have never visited that establishment.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 07:22:05 pm by Kingb3000 »