Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotcollection.co.uk AMY  (Read 1194 times)

adultwork9000

External Link/Members Only

Saw her two days ago.

£150 per hour/ incall

Location is upperclass. classy apartment and goes through a waterbridge . flat was clean. she shares with julia of hotcollection.

after checking in, i found her friendly but piss taking fact is she is ten years older than the pic suggest. which immediately was a big turnoff for me. i asked her for mutual shower which she declined but agreed to do it after we finish sex. to be fair she was chatty. polish girl with basic english and tried her to engage in conversation. i had owo and tried to stop me ejaculate early. no penetration managed as i found her way older than the pics. I dont like the photoshop doll in agency sites anymore. this is the second time i am fooled by the agency. the other one being bayblongirls a year ago. I thought this agency had good reputation. but if the picture and reality is so far apart, then no for me. would stick to independent from now on .

LL

Her pics are so photoshopped that she looks like a cartoon character!
I have used this agency years ago.  I always got a good service and the girls had a good attitude but the pictures weren't accurate, even back then and you certainly can't rely on the "reviews" posted on the site itself as I know for a fact that they don't tend to publish negative comments".