Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan May Carter (South kensington SW3)  (Read 5771 times)

ass-lover

External Link/Members Only

Alright guys even though I have been a member on here for a while this is my first ever review! Also I am only 24 years old and do not have that much experience like all you fellas out there so be easy on me lol.
So Yesterday after 2 days of messaging Megan through UKE I arranged to meet up with her on Saturday for a 1 hour Arse worship session, followed by mutual Rimming both ways and Sex. We Both agreed Saturday 3.30pm.
Got there at 3.00 pm, parked up and texted her to inform her that I am parked and arrived early but informed her also not to rush. Anyways, once it hit 3.30 I got a text to come up. Beautiful apartment in South Kensington with a lift (very discrete), I knew the session would be her as a dominant one.
As I got to the top floor, she opens the door with a beautiful matching lingerie but a Strapon-on around her waist :wackogirl:, As soon as the door closes (before even making our way to the bedroom), she turned over and demanded me to kiss her soft smooth peachy Arse! Who am I to say no? Once in the bedroom she Laid down on the bed and was stroking her Strapon  and instructed me to get undressed! As I was taking my jeans and top of I placed the payment on the table in a envelop (£150) (£125 for the hourly rate + £20 for the rimming and the extra £5 just for the sake of it), I also forgot to mentioned how beautiful she is! She got this friendly face, but also the "Im up to no good naughty smily face". She took of the strapon, went to doggy position and was twerking and informed to place my face in her Arse and Worship it! I dived in and buried my face till I could not breathe! She took her underwear off and demanded to be Rimmed! I literally spent 25 mins non stop Rimming her as she lifted her head above her shoulders. Every time I stopped she gave me a evil look and said and I quote "did I tell you to stop? Get your tongue back in and Worship my Arse" :yahoo:. I was informed after the session that I am a top class Rimmer by the way :dance:. Not only did I lick but I also sucked to give a sensual sensation. Anyways my turn! She lift my legs above my shoulder! Kissed me, winked at me then spat in my mouth, dripped down my balls then went to a 15 min amazing RIMMING! (I always wanted to try a strapon, but not sure as I keep thinking its gay) so asked me if I wanted a Toy up my Arse? I agreed! As she was looking around in her bag for a toy, I said if you cant find it its fine lets leave it! Her replied "No you will sit back relax and do what you are told" I actually do think she is dominant in real life and not just for the show of it! But for me her being dominant is such a turn on! Is not like a BDSM stage dominant its a actual dominant side in her. Such a turn on! Anyways she stuck a toy up there gave me an amazing Blow Job sucked my balls kissed me and jumped on reverse Cow Girl and Twerked until we moved into doggy! Something that she did not notice is as I took out 2 to 3 drops from her pussy  splashed on my chest! lol. Pounded in Doggy for a good while (love the clapping sound) until she actually "came" I told her I hope she is not faking it! Took it out and she rubbed her hand on my Covered rock hard Cock and showed me she did not fake it! I saw the Cum! ;) In Missionary, a bit of romance as we Kissed, hugged and sucked and worshipped her feet! By this time I am feeling tired and still have not managed to cum. So she took the toy out and the condom and sucked me off  with two fingers in my backside until I came! For some reason, as I was cumming (I was standing on the side of the bed with one leg on the floor and the other on the bed) my right leg started Shaking dramatically. Never had that before. And guys I am not talking about a little Shake I am taking about a major vibrating leg shake where I lost balance.
Two major turns one during our session for me was. 1) as I came, she kissed gave my dick a little Kiss before she went to the bathroom and 2) she took my glass water and spat in it and gave it to me to drink and winked at me. :D
Anyways after we sat talked a bit about Essex, London, politics and surprisingly she was keen on my Che Guevara tattoo haha. She did not even rush me at all did not even mention anything about the timing. I was the one that kept saying I think I need to go I do not want to keep disturbing you! She is very down to earth and very free spirit. I did not really see her as a working girl , I see her as someone to chill and actually would enjoy her company. I would love to have her as my girlfriend  :D. As I got dressed to say Good bye! she kissed me on the lips hugged me and told me to give her Arse a one last kiss and Lick! Which I did and off I went to go home and sleep! The Sex had taken all my energy.

Looks- 10/10
Service 10/10
Personality 10/10

So guys my first review, the layout is not perfect or probably some miss spelling here but hey its late and I am tired so please be gentle on the feedback. :)

Offline advent2016

call me cynical, but sounds like complete fantasy for a first review.  e.g. "I gave 25 min of rimming"

TrevorN

call me cynical, but sounds like complete fantasy for a first review.  e.g. "I gave 25 min of rimming"

Agree with you .

Subslave

Ass Lovers review rings very true with my experience with Megan. He may have just got a bit over excited with his review. I think he is quite young.

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Alright guys even though I have been a member on here for a while this is my first ever review! Also I am only 24 years old and do not have that much experience like all you fellas out there so be easy on me lol.
So Yesterday after 2 days of messaging Megan through UKE I arranged to meet up with her on Saturday for a 1 hour Arse worship session, followed by mutual Rimming both ways and Sex. We Both agreed Saturday 3.30pm.
Got there at 3.00 pm, parked up and texted her to inform her that I am parked and arrived early but informed her also not to rush. Anyways, once it hit 3.30 I got a text to come up. Beautiful apartment in South Kensington with a lift (very discrete), I knew the session would be her as a dominant one.
As I got to the top floor, she opens the door with a beautiful matching lingerie but a Strapon-on around her waist :wackogirl:, As soon as the door closes (before even making our way to the bedroom), she turned over and demanded me to kiss her soft smooth peachy Arse! Who am I to say no? Once in the bedroom she Laid down on the bed and was stroking her Strapon  and instructed me to get undressed! As I was taking my jeans and top of I placed the payment on the table in a envelop (£150) (£125 for the hourly rate + £20 for the rimming and the extra £5 just for the sake of it), I also forgot to mentioned how beautiful she is! She got this friendly face, but also the "Im up to no good naughty smily face". She took of the strapon, went to doggy position and was twerking and informed to place my face in her Arse and Worship it! I dived in and buried my face till I could not breathe! She took her underwear off and demanded to be Rimmed! I literally spent 25 mins non stop Rimming her as she lifted her head above her shoulders. Every time I stopped she gave me a evil look and said and I quote "did I tell you to stop? Get your tongue back in and Worship my Arse" :yahoo:. I was informed after the session that I am a top class Rimmer by the way :dance:. Not only did I lick but I also sucked to give a sensual sensation. Anyways my turn! She lift my legs above my shoulder! Kissed me, winked at me then spat in my mouth, dripped down my balls then went to a 15 min amazing RIMMING! (I always wanted to try a strapon, but not sure as I keep thinking its gay) so asked me if I wanted a Toy up my Arse? I agreed! As she was looking around in her bag for a toy, I said if you cant find it its fine lets leave it! Her replied "No you will sit back relax and do what you are told" I actually do think she is dominant in real life and not just for the show of it! But for me her being dominant is such a turn on! Is not like a BDSM stage dominant its a actual dominant side in her. Such a turn on! Anyways she stuck a toy up there gave me an amazing Blow Job sucked my balls kissed me and jumped on reverse Cow Girl and Twerked until we moved into doggy! Something that she did not notice is as I took out 2 to 3 drops from her pussy  splashed on my chest! lol. Pounded in Doggy for a good while (love the clapping sound) until she actually "came" I told her I hope she is not faking it! Took it out and she rubbed her hand on my Covered rock hard Cock and showed me she did not fake it! I saw the Cum! ;) In Missionary, a bit of romance as we Kissed, hugged and sucked and worshipped her feet! By this time I am feeling tired and still have not managed to cum. So she took the toy out and the condom and sucked me off  with two fingers in my backside until I came! For some reason, as I was cumming (I was standing on the side of the bed with one leg on the floor and the other on the bed) my right leg started Shaking dramatically. Never had that before. And guys I am not talking about a little Shake I am taking about a major vibrating leg shake where I lost balance.
Two major turns one during our session for me was. 1) as I came, she kissed gave my dick a little Kiss before she went to the bathroom and 2) she took my glass water and spat in it and gave it to me to drink and winked at me. :D
Anyways after we sat talked a bit about Essex, London, politics and surprisingly she was keen on my Che Guevara tattoo haha. She did not even rush me at all did not even mention anything about the timing. I was the one that kept saying I think I need to go I do not want to keep disturbing you! She is very down to earth and very free spirit. I did not really see her as a working girl , I see her as someone to chill and actually would enjoy her company. I would love to have her as my girlfriend  :D. As I got dressed to say Good bye! she kissed me on the lips hugged me and told me to give her Arse a one last kiss and Lick! Which I did and off I went to go home and sleep! The Sex had taken all my energy.

Looks- 10/10
Service 10/10
Personality 10/10

So guys my first review, the layout is not perfect or probably some miss spelling here but hey its late and I am tired so please be gentle on the feedback. :)

Forget all ass stuff

Any deep tongue kissing?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

ass-lover

Guys I'm basically trying to say mutual rimming went on for a while. I'm sure you get the point and yes French kissing was incredible with her :)

Offline king tarzan

Guys I'm basically trying to say mutual rimming went on for a while. I'm sure you get the point and yes French kissing was incredible with her :)

As long as there was dfk

All this rimming anal crap no use to me at all!!

As long there is dfk YES YES YES!!

ass-lover

There was lots of tongue kissing ;)

Offline king tarzan

Offline cduz

damn her friend in the 3rd profile picture looks SOOO much hotter though. Anyone know if she is a working girl also? (guessing she does duo with her but was hoping for her only)
Banned reason: Homophobic noncontributor

Offline king tarzan

Hopefully next Monday meganight mango

Offline getin

She looks really good on the photos, how do you rate her in the flesh?

Offline JamesRockford

As long as there was dfk

All this rimming anal crap no use to me at all!!

As long there is dfk YES YES YES!!

Such a romantic

Offline claretandblue

I find it hard to take this review seriously when she is given a 10/10 for looks,ive seen the photos and shes nice enough i suppose but 10/10 come on... :dash:

Offline king tarzan

Offline Big Bad R

Hopefully next Monday meganight mango

Looking forward to review KT, I have a booking later in week  ;)

Offline Brazilian Martian

She is hot she's on my hitlist but, I've said it once I keep on saying it what is it with guys tipping prossies I know it's only 5 pounds but why do guys do it  :dash: :dash: :dash:

This is not a knock at her it's at the OP

Yeboahsleftfoot

She is hot she's on my hitlist but, I've said it once I keep on saying it what is it with guys tipping prossies I know it's only 5 pounds but why do guys do it  :dash: :dash: :dash:

This is not a knock at her it's at the OP

Agreed, the only tip I'll give is either at the end of my shaft or in the 3:15 at Cheltenham.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Agreed, the only tip I'll give is either at the end of my shaft or in the 3:15 at Cheltenham.
Looooool

Offline king tarzan

Got a 3some booking tomorrow
Hope my banana beast / Mr truncheon is upto the task
I will be in mango licking heaven hopefully
And yummy wet sloppy deep tongue wrestling
My birthday present to myself!

Offline jimmycallum

I have never seen a service list this long...some things are not even on urban dictionary!

Offline king tarzan

I have never seen a service list this long...some things are not even on urban dictionary!

I am not fussed about the depravity shit

Long as I get my wet sloppy deep tongue wrestling kissing ×2
Mango licking ×2
Owo taking my banana beat and conquers to heaven
And sex protection ×2

I ain't bothered

Yeboahsleftfoot

Got a 3some booking tomorrow
Hope my banana beast / Mr truncheon is upto the task
I will be in mango licking heaven hopefully
And yummy wet sloppy deep tongue wrestling
My birthday present to myself!

If an old fucker like me can manage I'm sure a young buck like you will KT

Offline king tarzan

If an old fucker like me can manage I'm sure a young buck like you will KT

I am in my 40's

Offline Top Dog

Looks like these girls getting popular and busy  :wacko:

Offline king tarzan

Looks like these girls getting popular and busy  :wacko:

Hopefully I shall find out tomorrow

Offline jar001

Getting unreliable as well. Had booked for 10am meeting today last week. Megan texted me last night to confirm we were still on, I replied 'Yes' . Set off this am, on my way get text that she can't do 10an as had rough night. Pissed me off, as I had made special arrangements. Don't think I'll be booking again as unreliable.

Offline jar001

Maybe I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. She did text me and was sorry and made me offer I could not refuse. Shows she cares about her customers!

Offline claretandblue

Shes getting unreliable as half of this site,and presumably uke,are wanking themselves silly over her :lol:

GolfNut

Maybe I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. She did text me and was sorry and made me offer I could not refuse. Shows she cares about her customers!

And she was up front about being hung over from the night before, instead of some fanciful rubbish.  :hi:

Offline Ed R

And she was up front about being hung over from the night before, instead of some fanciful rubbish.  :hi:

Mm I had exactly the same response from her for a morning meet (which she had confirmed the day before) - a pattern is developing . . .
Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threats.

Offline Johnny wishbone

Early 20's staying in london with all that cash, kind of expect them to go out getting pissed up. I know i did when i was in my 20's. Still no excuse to accept morning bookings. I'm tinkering with the idea of two hours PSE @400. She does look really good and she confirms that she loves taking big facials and a keen swallower. Might check out what hot collection has to offer before booking.