Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Rubbish] Cutiexo  (Read 1495 times)

James Hamilton

Hi Guys,

Fairly recent to this site but amazed at the degree of interactions.

Wanted to write of some experiences and reflections with respect to Cutiexo aka Welsh Cutie. Knew her for six months or so via AW, simply a wonderful, exhilarating roller coaster ride. Once broke a vacation to meet for a date in London – yes, she is that special.
In my view, she is undoubtedly the most gorgeous, engaging and intellectually stimulating person to have graced that site in the last 10 years.

OK communications are not Cuties’ strong card but in October there was one week on AW when she had 5,000 views and no doubt a few thousand mails so she deserves some consideration for this onslaught. Who could cope with such a deluge of interest – and yes, she is that special. Took the effort to measure as I could not understand why she was getting criticism for communications as mine always used to work. For some time she was probably reliant on a mobile site app with all its inherent limitations.

No doubt she needed the break that she is currently enjoying, and who could blame her. But if I learned anything about Cutie over the months it is that she shows absolute discretion and the highest standards of respect. Worth embracing this in a show of reciprocity.
She is young, maturing rapidly, pursuing a career and more than able to look out for herself, but they say discretion is the better part of valour, and unlikely she would appreciate too much disclosure. Her interests have grown from exploratory adventures to now understanding what she really enjoys in close encounters – the GFE. A much underrated experience. There is no need to recount personal meeting experiences as they could not do her justice. Believe me she is sooo special, worth being patient. This is no lecture and yours truly is no saint nor a messenger. Could have limited this to two words: discretion & respect.

Cutie delisted from AW since the end of October and stopped using personal email; so the ball is very much in her court. Let us hope that she restores her faith in mankind and lists freshly somewhere and picks up on meetings again. May have blown my own prospects by excessive persistence, in trying to make contact during the last month, when she stopped answering mail. So probably best to lay off the pedal and keep the engine in idle.

As a certain Nobel Laureate once wrote:
“Maybe she'll pick him out again
How long must he wait?
One more time, for a simple twist of fate”

If you do get picked out again then you might consider keeping it to yourself, or risk get trampled in the stampede.

Incurable romantic with a misplaced sense of responsibility,

James Hamilton

Cannot indicate a site link as there does not seem to be one currently.

Meetings in London, October

Offline Ozy84

Hi Guys,

Fairly recent to this site but amazed at the degree of interactions.

Wanted to write of some experiences and reflections with respect to Cutiexo aka Welsh Cutie. Knew her for six months or so via AW, simply a wonderful, exhilarating roller coaster ride. Once broke a vacation to meet for a date in London – yes, she is that special.
In my view, she is undoubtedly the most gorgeous, engaging and intellectually stimulating person to have graced that site in the last 10 years.

OK communications are not Cuties’ strong card but in October there was one week on AW when she had 5,000 views and no doubt a few thousand mails so she deserves some consideration for this onslaught. Who could cope with such a deluge of interest – and yes, she is that special. Took the effort to measure as I could not understand why she was getting criticism for communications as mine always used to work. For some time she was probably reliant on a mobile site app with all its inherent limitations.

No doubt she needed the break that she is currently enjoying, and who could blame her. But if I learned anything about Cutie over the months it is that she shows absolute discretion and the highest standards of respect. Worth embracing this in a show of reciprocity.
She is young, maturing rapidly, pursuing a career and more than able to look out for herself, but they say discretion is the better part of valour, and unlikely she would appreciate too much disclosure. Her interests have grown from exploratory adventures to now understanding what she really enjoys in close encounters – the GFE. A much underrated experience. There is no need to recount personal meeting experiences as they could not do her justice. Believe me she is sooo special, worth being patient. This is no lecture and yours truly is no saint nor a messenger. Could have limited this to two words: discretion & respect.

Cutie delisted from AW since the end of October and stopped using personal email; so the ball is very much in her court. Let us hope that she restores her faith in mankind and lists freshly somewhere and picks up on meetings again. May have blown my own prospects by excessive persistence, in trying to make contact during the last month, when she stopped answering mail. So probably best to lay off the pedal and keep the engine in idle.

As a certain Nobel Laureate once wrote:
“Maybe she'll pick him out again
How long must he wait?
One more time, for a simple twist of fate”

If you do get picked out again then you might consider keeping it to yourself, or risk get trampled in the stampede.

Incurable romantic with a misplaced sense of responsibility,

James Hamilton

Cannot indicate a site link as there does not seem to be one currently.

Meetings in London, October

Thanks for the review James but that has to get the 2016 award of biggest bullshit review!

Im sure your days are numbered as thats about as far from a review as you could possibly get.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online webpunter

Clattenburg has just issued a yellow card - after looking in the mirror for ages.  Reck Admin is lacing his boots as i write ..  :lol:

FlyingBreadMan

Online webpunter

In the nick of time - bout 1/2hr before the sliding tackle

Reck Admin is lacing his boots as i write ..  :lol:

Offline Laney08

Holy. Shit. Poetry.

On a Sunday. Have some respect for hungover stomachs  :vomit:

No wonder she quit. I don't know who to feel sorrier for, him or her. Guy seems to have mistaken this section for a counselling forum :(

vw

Think admin got the deluded fluffy banning reason spot on

Offline PLeisure

OK, this attempt to review is definitely BS.
He PM'd me out of the blue a week before submitting this horseshit - asking when I'd be writing my review. I ignored it as I hadn't actually met her, let alone decided that I'd like to. Moron.

Was hoping to see your review of meeting with Cutiexo. Did you meet? Did you get her contacts as I would love to follow up with her? Has she surfaced anywhere else? Many thanks, Hamilton

Offline tantric talents

Well fluffy he certainly was.. However.....
She was also, purely from my experience an exceptional SP in many ways and I can understand how the OP was drawn into such an EAS with her.
I personally hope she does refloat her AW profile. All my notes were lost on it which ultimately held me back from giving a useful review here.  :dash:
I would certainly like to see her again.
TT

Offline baranabus96

Well fluffy he certainly was.. However.....
She was also, purely from my experience an exceptional SP in many ways and I can understand how the OP was drawn into such an EAS with her.
I personally hope she does refloat her AW profile. All my notes were lost on it which ultimately held me back from giving a useful review here.  :dash:
I would certainly like to see her again.
TT

BURN THE HERETIC.

She turned me into a newt.