Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Simply louise, stevenage  (Read 739 times)

Oldy worldy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet was arranged at last after the third attempt. She gets booked up in advance it seems
One hour,  parked up and phoned to be given very precise instructions. Modern block in stevenage, tesco parking free if you spend a fiver.
Upon arrival, usual hide behind the door, i was greeted by a very sexy milf. Cracking body, well tanned, breasts bursting to be released.
Money exchanged, asked about likes and dislikes, and then lots of dfk, groping and tit sucking, once she had released the twins.
She stated she does not do cim. Thats fine for me, i prefer to either unload in the bag, or on a nice pair of tits, the later i still have to do!
 she proceeded to give me a fantastic bj, and i had to stop her before i lost a months worth down the back of her throat.
I went down on her, she tasted fresh and got very wet. Soon it was on with the mac, missionary for a few pumps, and round one done.
After some pleasant conversation, she got to work on the old chap and soon had him back to life. Another bj, but it was a mixture of pleasure and pain as things were a bit sensative still, so after a while, another mac, and she climbed on for some cowgirl. I was getting close again, so i swapped over for doggy, and a great view in her strategically placed mirror, before finishing in missionary again.
Still 10 minutes to spare, more chat, and on my way.
Would i return? Yes in a shot. If you like a milf, you will love louise! 120 for the hours was great value in my book
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 10:56:06 am by Oldy worldy »