Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SUGARBABE 25 (AKA EMMA) - Central London Hotel  (Read 2090 times)

fairfielding

I have reviewed Emma (External Link/Members Only), once before when she had a different profile, but having met her again this weekend I thought I would post this experience.

Emma Stats are:

24 Years old
5"6
Size 8
D cup Boobs
Long Blond Hair

Emma agreed to a two hour outcall in my hotel, which was on Bankside (SE1). She met me at the Bar and we had a drink before going up to the room.

Emma does not do a lot of things other AW girls do, but I actual like that, getting straight forward good sex, rather than being disappointed in either not getting what is on a girls like list, or a half arsed performance.

Anyway I had booked her for two hours, and she spent all of those two hours sucking and fucking me, the pre meet Drink post event shower seemed not to be included in the two hours, so all in all she was with me for just under 3 hours; which for £300 seems great value for money to me.

Emma is really in to different positions, and I popped 3 times during our time together, my favourite of which was while I was nailing her over the desk in the room.

Emma seems only to do outcalls these days, which I guess rules out a certain type of punter, but for those with somewhere to take her, I think she is definitely worth looking up

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review.

Looking at her page she does not offer kissing or oral sex? Is this correct?
Does this fit in the category "Emma does not do a lot of things other AW girls do?"

fairfielding

She does Oral With, but she doesn't DFK

Offline UltrasForLife

200 per hour with no OWO, no CIM, no facial, no anal, no DFK. FUCK OFF. :dash: are you her pimp or something

Offline iPad3

Looking for a sugar daddy, another money grabbing piss taker.....I'm out!!!!!

yorkshire123

200 per hour with no OWO, no CIM, no facial, no anal, no DFK. FUCK OFF. :dash: are you her pimp or something

fairfielding.........
All posts referencing the same girl (AKA - Monica,Hotty Blonde,Emma,SUGARBABE 25) if not a pimp then possibly prossie or at least some touting going on :unknown:

Online finn5555

Shit profile. Shit service. Absurd pricing = bullshit post by the OP  :hi:

a10

fairfielding.........
All posts referencing the same girl (AKA - Monica,Hotty Blonde,Emma,SUGARBABE 25) if not a pimp then possibly prossie or at least some touting going on :unknown:

+1 Definitely the girl herself or the pro$$ie's pimp.  :bomb: All the posts big up the same girl and try to brush over the limited service with praises of how good it was. Won't be around for much longer I reckon.  :dash:

James999

Shit profile, limited service and very overpriced I agree  :timeout:

As for the OP I suspect the accusations above may not be correct, but I'm always prepared to be proved wrong  :crazy: