Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty sexy nicola - Aberdeen  (Read 998 times)

4 review(s) for NAUGHTY SEXY NIKOLA (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bigsteve69

External Link/Members Only

Like I am sure most folk trawling Aberdeen AW have seen this ad literally thousands of times but never really had am incline to visit. Also some far from complimentary reviews on here so ways kept her at arms lengths. I have emailed and messaged her a few times but always found her arsy so never bothered. Anyway after several miss fires last week she got back to me quickly so thought I would go and see for myself.

Directed to a street off College St as per profile. Parked up and had a really awkward walk through some new flats car park and paths while on the phone. Fucking nightmare to be honest. Gets to flat and given number. New block of flats beside a power station. Got inside to find her surprisingly chirpy. No where near age stated I would guess late 50's. Tidy enough body for age I guess. Wearing short dress on arrival.

Cash out way £50 for 15 mins. OWO agreed before. Lay on bed and she got all excited and said she had a real treat planned that would make me want to come back for longer. Her enthousiasm was very refreshing. She appeared to be looking forwards to showing me her skills. However it just nevwr happened. She covered the boaby in some red hot oil and did a weird thing like scratching the bell end. Again she did seemed to be loving it, did fuck all for me. She then cleaned me up and went for some owo. This was actually pretty decent. Went for a while then a ham shank to finish. Just as I shot my load she went back to the bell scratching. :scare:

As i said decent enough body for a lady of that age. Very very fake hard round tits.

Would I return... not if there was a better option available. Or any option.