Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "MARISA all service !" / Vivastreet / Aberdeen  (Read 734 times)

Offline bluetable

Doesn’t have an Adultwork, here's the Vivastreet link for her:
External Link/Members Only

Phone number at time of meeting 07440739336.
£30 for 15 min service -- OW, sex, one pop.

So turns out this is my third punt with this girl -- she's previously gone by MERY, now External Link/Members Only.  Here's my review of her as MERY.

She seems to operate two phones: 07440739336 that I used this time, and 07859157531 that I used last time. She also seems to put up lots of ads and constantly change them around and change name -- somtimes using the same photos, sometimes not. I've attached the most common of them here, she  uses these most AFAICT.

Okay, so about the punt: same flat as last time, same weird rooute to the bedroom. SLightly 'tired' lingerie on her.  She's the same girl last time in my last review of her -- she's very solid/fat, not facially the most attractive, but lets you be a little rough and call her names.

She gave passable OW after a quick babywiping of my cock, then bent over and took it hard with a few spanks and didn't mind me calling her a fat whore and a pig.  No offer of anything except OW and sex, doesn't kiss, probably too fat for much other than doggy or missionary.  She stripped on request and let me feel her up, smiled slightly strangely as I told her she was a disgusting fat slut, then got on her knees and sucked me off. Borderline poor BJ, but then told her to bend over the bed and she took it hard in doggy, no complaints.  Finally felt the sap rise about 10 minutes into the punt, grabbed her smallish tits, and finished inside her inside the bag as I told her she was a nasty cheap prostitute. As before, very intense because it's been a wee while since the last load and also because I'm a little embarrased to have paid for such poor quality pussy - but also turned on by that.

Same conclusion as last time: pretty mediocre girl, okay punt that I enjoyed because she's kind of poor calibre, and a good backup plan if you just need a cheap pussy to nut into.

Hidden Image/Members Only