Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VERONICA_MODEL GLASGOW  (Read 5866 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5892068) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tucky21

Text Veronica, coms were good. Arranged a time and given address however on the way there was asked if I could wait an extra 15 minutes so said yes and hung about. Meeting was £100 for 30 minutes.

Flat near Glasgow quay. Actually been in it before visiting another girl. Flat is ok usual dark and bare minimum.

Anyway. Veronica is definitely the girl in the pics. She was wearing tight fitting gym gear when I arrived. Fit looking girl. Sorted paper work she disappeared for a minute then came back in. Some Spanish music playing in the background. We got stripped and down to business.

Started with some light kissing no dfk then she told me to lie back and onto owo which was decent, not the best but decent with a little eye contact. Then out with the jacket which she put on me with her tongue and her mouth which was a first for me.

Started off with CG, then onto RCG then finished with doggy. She got the wipes out and she actually cleaned me up which was a nice change. Had a little chat about life then I was off.

Decent punt not the best I've had but she is a beautiful girl with a great body. Only here for 2 weeks then off to Edinburgh so if you want to see her book soon.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Matrix

Does she still have a fantastic rack?

Offline Anndyy

Any of you know how long she'll be in Edinburgh?

£100 30 mins including owo?

She told me OWO would be an extra £20 on top of the £100... Only included in one hour bookings apparently.  Which I thought was a bit steep!

Offline Matrix

Sounds like it's worth paying the extra £20 for the hour. 

Agreed, But I hate having my hand forced like that, and today, I didnt have that much time.  So I dropped it.

Offline tucky21

I got owo included in the 30 minutes

Offline Anndyy

Me too in an hour booking, didn't have to ask.
Still wouldn't return due to lack of FK.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 06:04:32 pm by Anndyy »