Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MERY / Vivastreet / Aberdeen  (Read 3745 times)

Offline bluetable

Don't think she has an Adultwork, here's the Vivastreet link for her:
External Link/Members Only

Phone number at time of meeting 07859157531

Decent comms by text, lives on a main street near the Arches. Been quite a while, so I know I'll blow quick, so text her and asked for 15 minutes - she says all oaky. Double check the price -- showing as £30 on the ad, she tries to say £40, I remind her of the ad, she tells me that's old and price is now £40... then immediately says she can do it for £30 for me. No idea why the haggle -- she did the hagglign herself, and just caved without me even pushing.

Anyway, arrive at the door, call when I'm nearby, then she makes me stand for a few minutes outside as she comes to answer -- it's a bit exposed but fortunately quite quiet, I'm on the verge of leaving when she opens and lets me in.  Takes me along a weird route thorugh the blocks and then downstairs, to a basement flat. Small, very hot, very basic -- not much more than a bed in the room I'm in.

Get a proper look at her as she strips off her lingerie. SHe's pretty big, photos make her look a little neater than she is, but she's 'solid' -- not a flabby fat.  Definitely the fattest bird I've ever fucked by quite a margin, and not the prettiest, age is probably 5 years too generous at least.  But it's been months, she's cheap, and her size and state actually turn me on a bit -- a sort of weird appalled arousal.

She puts on the rubber straight away, tells me, "no kssing", but lets me feel her up.  Lie down and she starts work on the the chap -- okay, not great, not feeling much through the rubber.  I tell her it's time to fuck, get her on all fours (again reminded how wide she is), then start fucking her.  Reasonably tight, and quite quickly I'm close dspite myself, a bit of light spanking, I tell her to talk dirty, then I give her a bit of dirty talk, call her some names, "Yes baby, yes" she says as I call her a fat pig!!  Doesn't take long, lean forward and grab and squeeze her small-ish tits hard as I slam into her and fill the bag.  It's intense, probably more through the gap since the last time and the slight shame I'm feeling fucking her.  She stays still until I pull out then gets up and cleans me off.

A little bit of chat, she tells me to save her number and come back if I like, then I'm out basically 15 minutes on the nose.

Toss up here between a low positive and a solid neutral.  She herself is not great -- but she is really cheap, and I think I found it exciting to fuck a cheap, ugly whore. I've done cheap but never fat and cheap. (Actually getting turned on again writing about it, hard to believe).  Definitely one off the bucket list, never said the kind of things I said to her, not sure I would again -- but I did get off really hard doing it.

Don't think I'd recommend unless you just want the cheapest pussy you can find to pump a load into. There's really nothing except her price to recommend her -- just a cheap pussy you can rent if you want to empty your sack quickly and with minimal expense.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 05:01:45 pm by bluetable »

Offline Davey Dykes

Cheers fella, that gave me a laugh.  :thumbsup:

Offline sub_marine

So you reckon the photos are genuine, albeit maybe old or from generous angles?  Any tats?

I like a bit of BBW so a nice firm body sounds ideal to me.

Offline bluetable

So you reckon the photos are genuine, albeit maybe old or from generous angles?  Any tats?

I like a bit of BBW so a nice firm body sounds ideal to me.
Yeah, I think they're genuine, but like you say, just from generous angles or maybe a touch older. You might like her if you like a firm BBW.

Offline sub_marine

Yeah, I think they're genuine, but like you say, just from generous angles or maybe a touch older. You might like her if you like a firm BBW.

As long as she is clean and takes good care of herself then will keep her in mind, the tightest girls I've pumped have all been bigger girls with a firm body.  Will be my first SP since pandemic started though, still on the fence a bit

Offline bluetable

As long as she is clean and takes good care of herself then will keep her in mind, the tightest girls I've pumped have all been bigger girls with a firm body.  Will be my first SP since pandemic started though, still on the fence a bit
Yeah, I was on the fence too, wasn't sure if I should or shouldn't, then the little head kicked in and I jsut went for it. Don't regret this one the more I think about it.  Bianca was beuatiful but absolutely dreadful, I regretted that straight away, but with Mery, I don't have regrets.  I'd rather four quickies with her than an hour with Bianca any day.

From what you said I think you'd enjoy her, maybe do the 15 first if you're not sure.

Offline Aberlad

I’ll be visiting this one.

Thanks for the review shagger

Offline bluetable

Won't post another seperate review, but ended up going back for another £30/15min round with Mery. Ended up quite enjoying the dirty talk in hindsight so wanted another go. No haggles over text this time, straight away agreed the price with me at £30 for the 15min. Pretty much the same as last time -- same rigamerole to get in, same weird route to the bedroom, same service.

Got the covered BJ, not too bad, about the same as last time.  After a few minutes, told her ''time for you to lie down and take my dick, you slut''. She looked a little perplexed but went along with it.  Fondled her a bit roughly before fucking her in missionary, a little weird and uncomfortable, she made eye contact on and off througout and talked dirty, didn't seem to mind as I called her a fat pig and a cheap whore, finished hard in the bag after getting her to beg me to cum inside her, then let her clean me up and left.

Not sue I'll be back but I might be!

Offline Harrisj

Where is she from, and how does she look facially?  Got me intrigued  :D

Offline bluetable

Not sure where she's from, somewhere in Eastern Europe I'd say, probably a Rom.  Facially she's pretty average, bit of a big nose, not really pretty but she's £30 and she takes a cock well enough.

Offline sub_marine

Same phone number but new profile, must have been on the slimfast, very fast

Offline bluetable

Aye, that's some very, very fast Slim Fast!  What a shame - would probably have gone back for a third round if the original Mery was still in town!

Offline bluetable

Ah, so she is, and still much slimmer than the original Mery!! If not for lockdown I'd probably just a £30 load up her TBH. At that price they have to be pretty crap to not warrant a visit.

Offline bluetable

Looks like she is back
That profile gone but another one has appeared: External Link/Members Only
Hard to tell iwth the filter in place but she might be £40 for a quickie now too, instead of £30 like I paid.

Attached a photo for posterity that might be the original MERY that I saw, albeit a bit trimmer in teh waist.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bluetable

Ended up seeing her by accident a third time. Here's the new review which I made becasue she has a new number.

I've also attached to this the photos she had on the original listing, and that's she's using now for listing with the number 07440739336.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 09:29:57 am by bluetable »

Offline sub_marine

And last week she was called Cuban Soraya on the same phone number as above